Posted On: 6-18-2022
Position Title: Workforce Planning Analyst
Job Location: Rancho Cordova or San Diego, CA
Apply Online: https://magellanhealth.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/magellan_health_careers/job/Rancho-Cordova-CA-95670-11000-White-Rock-Road/Workforce-Planning-Analyst_R00000050911
This position is responsible for monitoring Care Management Center (CMC) service levels, call center activity, and resources on a real time basis ensuring service performance goals are consistently achieved. This position will work closely with the leadership of the call center teams on optimization of Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) capabilities, staffing and scheduling and performance reporting.
- Primarily responsible for monitoring call center activity on a real time basis to ensure service level targets are achieved consistently through optimal utilization of resources.
- Supports team leaders with the scheduling of employees, productivity tracking, maintaining work schedules, coordination of off-phone activities, and approval of PTO, overtime and flexible time off.
- Manages the Workforce Management Tool (IEX Totalview) to optimize utilization of resources.
- A level of accountability in the achievement of service performance goals and client specific performance guarantee targets rests with this position.
- Responsible for coordination, production, accuracy and timeliness of ACD agent, team and overall CMC reports for both internal and external distribution.
- Helps coordinate telecommunication changes.
- Use historical call data, interval arrival patterns, average handle times, service level targets, Erlang tables, and other data as necessary to develop forecasts, staffing plans, and schedules that will ensure service level achievement at minimal cost.
Other Job Requirements
Experience with Excel spreadsheets, ACD reports and forecasting methodologies and tools.
Access Database knowledge
Knowledge of Workforce Management programs.
General Job Information
Workforce Planning Analyst
Work Experience – Required
Work Experience – Preferred
Education – Required
Education – Preferred
License and Certifications – Required
License and Certifications – Preferred
Magellan Health, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Every employee must understand, comply with and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position; and comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements and internal policies and procedures.