Posted On: 10-7-2015
Position Title: Workforce Planning Specialist
Job Location: Atlanta, GA or Albany, OR
The Workforce Planning Specialist is responsible for eWFM administration and support for all of Connected Living (EPS, DFS, AMS), enterprise level scheduling functions, producing reports and analyzing call and service management data. Ensures strategic goals are met through effective management of the eWFM tool, collaborative planning and effective communication.
eWFM Management – 50%
Oversees the governance of eWFM for Connected Living. Responsible for management and configuration of the Aspect eWFM application. This involves ensuring that workforce practices and processes are documented and are in compliance as well partnering with ACT/Aspect to ensure full utilization of the application and incorporating best practices.
Provide training, support and feedback to vendor partner sites utilizing the Assurant on policies and processes
Workforce Management platform making certain that they are following the proper processes.
Enterprise Scheduling – 25%
Perform scheduling tasks and functions in eWFM at the enterprise level to enable each of the seven sites (internal and external) to independently manage the scheduling for their sites.
Reports/Analysis – 10%
Produce both scheduled and on demand report for the workforce planning team and operations as required. Complete analysis of eWFM and other data to support the workforce planning team in meeting the goals for Connected Living.
Projects – 15%
Develop timelines and tasks for new LOBs and clients to ensure completion is in alignment with planned implementation date. Coordinate and communication with all members of the Contact Center Support team.
Assurant Solutions is part of Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AIZ. Assurant has approximately $31 billion in assets and $10 billion in annual revenue. Assurant has approximately 17,500 employees worldwide and is headquartered in New York’s financial district. www.assurant.com
For thirty-five years Assurant Solutions has been there to protect consumer finances, possessions and peace of mind. Today, Assurant Solutions is a global leader in keeping consumers connected to their digital lives. With operations in 24 locations and 13 countries, the company’s global team of over 5,000 employees are dedicated to delivering the best customer service experience anywhere in the world. That’s why industry leading mobile carriers, manufacturers, retailers, financial institutions, vehicle dealers and funeral homes choose to partner with Assurant Solutions. From mobile devices to major appliances, from cars to computers, Assurant Solutions helps protect what matters most. Visit us at assurantsolutions.com, follow us on Twitter @AssurantMatters or like us on Facebook.
- High School degree or GED
- Minimum of 2 years inbound Call Center experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with workforce management system preferable Aspect
- Possess workforce management knowledge preferably from working in a multi-skill environment and 24X7 multi-site organization
- Proficiency in the use of workforce management system.
- Knowledge of inbound Call Center environment with solid working knowledge of call center terminology and functions
- Working knowledge of schedule creation and continually reviewing current staffing and scheduling processes to uncover opportunities for improved efficiency.
- Knowledge of Call Center Reporting Systems (preferably Exony/Cisco)
- Proficient in PC software skills to include Internet, MS Office Suite, and other database management and reporting software.
- Demonstrate fundamental analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics
- Experience providing indirect leadership to call center representatives