Posted On: 04-23-2021
Position Title: Workforce Planning Subject Matter Expert
Job Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
Apply Online: www.intradiem.com/careers.html
Contact: Ellen Hoy firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports To: Workforce Planning Innovation Lead
This is an opportunity for you to join an innovative, fast-paced organization that is a front-runner in Contact Centre automation while showcasing your Workforce Planning & Operational skills!
Who We Are:
Intradiem provides an intelligent Automation solution for customer service teams. This dynamic automation unlocks the value of your center data to maximize productivity, engagement, and the customer experience.
Our patented AI-powered technology processes the massive amounts of data generated by your center – in real time – and takes immediate action to support staff working in the center or remotely – every minute of every day.
This intelligent technology has been built on the management best practices of dozens of the world’s leading brands. Our solution and it continues to become more powerful every day as managing frontlines becomes increasingly complicated by factors such as workforce virtualization.
The result for customers is increased productivity and a guaranteed return on investment, with typically a 2x payback in year one and a 3-5x return in subsequent years.
We are powering over 1 billion automated actions annually and have saved our customers over $100 million in annualized savings, all while improving employee engagement and the end-customer experience.
What Drives Us:
Our vision, which we passionately pursue every day, is Customer Service Reinvented. For Everyone.
Our mission is simple: To help our customers achieve more using automation.
How We Do It:
By living our Core Values of Servant’s Heart, Craftsman’s Attitude and Revolutionary Spirit. Because let’s face it: Great products can be copied, service can be duplicated, but great people can’t be replaced.
We’re a group of customer-obsessed, competitive, detail-oriented, experienced servants who put the needs of our community and customers over our own. Intradiem isn’t just about the 9-to-5 or the paycheck — we’re about having the revolutionary spirit needed to change our community and the world through the way we work and the way we give back.
We’re looking for smart, driven and innovative people to join our team. If this sounds like you, let’s chat! www.intradiem.com/careers.html
What Need Can You Fill?
The Intermediate, Sales Development Representative is responsible for generating qualified opportunities for Account Executives through phone, email and social engagement. This includes developing a solid working knowledge of contact center operations and Intradiem’s solution and the benefits it provides to potential customers. Additionally, the role requires a disciplined approach and adherence to established processes and the ability to write engaging emails and quickly establish rapport over the phone with prospective customers.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Manage to a new opportunity and pipeline quota and lead pipeline development.
- Research target accounts / contacts and update records in Salesforce.
- Systematically engage with prospects using multiple communication channels (i.e. customer and personal connections, email, phone, LinkedIn).
- Write engaging, customer-focused emails and build rapport and relationships via cold calling.
- Organize and facilitate initial Fit calls in partnership with the assigned Account Executive.
- Respond to and qualify inquiries to Intradiem products and services.
- Conduct all business in accordance with Intradiem policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
What Will You Need To Succeed?
- Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone, email and social media with high-level decision makers and be a storyteller
- Knowledge of basic business research tools like Google, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo and others
- Expertise in using Salesforce.com or similar CRM to organize and maximize prospecting efforts into target accounts
- Have a structured/self-motivated approach to meeting weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
- Contact Center planning or operations experience.
- Typically requires 2 – 5 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred or Commensurate Work Experience.