Posted on: 11-23-2015
Position Title: Workforce Planning Supervisor
Job Location: Albany, Oregon or Atlanta, Georgia
The Supervisor of Workforce Planning facilitates activities and responsibilities of the Connected Living Command Center, a team of Senior Workforce Analysts in multiple locations, to include: ensuring that call routing allocations and queues are managed to meet company goals; coordinating with site workforce teams both internal and external; identifying process and workflow improvements; and providing enterprise level reporting to Connected Living Leadership. This person reports to the Sr Manager – Command Center.
Specific Job Duties
- Ensures adherence to policy for Assurant Solutions, Contact Center Support and the Connected Living Command Center and secures appropriate approvals
- Hires, develops, evaluates, and (when necessary) disciplines and discharges subordinate personnel or makes authoritative recommendations in such matters
- Administers standards for effective job performance and evaluates subordinates according to such standards
- Partners with the Sr Manager- Command Center, as well as the Learning & Development team to develop & maintain workforce planning.
- Supports the Sr Manager – Command Center in the maintenance of an effective organization for area(s) of responsibility, including: establish performance standards; effective delineation of duties and responsibilities; ensuring that staffing in each location is efficient in order to maintain operational objectives
- Analyzes enterprise call trends to predict short-term staffing needs
- Proactively monitors, addresses staffing and tracks overs
- Administers/Audits policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy and maintain system integrity for pay for productive time and headcount planning in Aspect Workforce Management Software system
- Develops and maintains documented procedures for CLCC; trouble shoot system problems
- Maintains effective communication with other departments when CLCC procedures impact them. Strong interaction with operations, human relations, and payroll segments. Proactive engagement with other members of Contact Center Support and/or Operations to achieve SLA objectives
- Coordinates with subordinates and Contact Center Support Team to identify opportunities for service improvements and cost efficiencies
- Analyzes and resolves service delivery issues not resolved by call center management or site workforce analysts. Receives and investigates all complaints concerning his or her area of responsibility and its personnel
- Remains abreast of developments in Workforce Planning by pursuing a program of self-development, participating in professional organizations, interacting with peers, reviewing pertinent literature, and so forth. Incorporates advancements when practicable and cost effective
- Directs the preparation of records as well as recurring and special reports and analyses for area of responsibility. Takes corrective action as necessary
- 3 Senior Workforce Analysts
For thirty-five years Assurant Solutions has been there to protect consumer finances, possessions and peace of mind. Today, Assurant Solutions is a global leader in keeping consumers connected to their digital lives. With operations in 24 locations and 13 countries, the company’s global team of over 5,000 employees are dedicated to delivering the best customer service experience anywhere in the world. That’s why industry leading mobile carriers, manufacturers, retailers, financial institutions, vehicle dealers and funeral homes choose to partner with Assurant Solutions. From mobile devices to major appliances, from cars to computers, Assurant Solutions helps protect what matters most. Visit us at assurantsolutions.com, follow us on Twitter @AssurantMatters or like us on Facebook.