Posted On: 1-25-2021
Position Title: Workforce & Quality Optimization Manager-OPE00016P
Job Location: Lake Mary Florida (we are currently in a remote environment)
Contacts: Ryan.Majewski@cna.com or Stephanie.email@example.com
Apply Online: https://cna.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=OPE00016P&lang=en
Company: CNA Commercial Insurance
Under technical direction manages the staff and activities for the Claims Operations workforce planning team responsible for building and leading a centralized planning approach that includes forecasting staffing and scheduling of staff to ensure department objectives are achieved. Participates with other Operations leaders in making data-driven decisions and recommendations to ensure teams have the resources needed to meet customer demand along with partnering with the Quality Team to understand the Quality program and its direct impact to optimize workforce performance and customer experience. Responsible for project management work along with continuously seeking to identify process improvements to maximize resources and workforce outputs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Performs a combination of duties in accordance with departmental guidelines:
- Manages the work activities and has full management responsibility for the performance and development of subordinate staff in accordance with corporate strategic direction.
- Collaborates with Claims and Operations leadership to create a strategic and consistent workforce planning process.
- Develops thorough understanding of quality initiatives budget processes and applies knowledge in combination with current and historical data to make and implement staffing level recommendations.
- Develops functional knowledge across multiple business areas (Claims Operations and Metrics & Analytics) and actively drives Workforce Optimization and Quality strategy to assess impacts to staffing and customer experience.
- Recommends strategies and actions to improve efficiency handle times quality and behaviors consistent with CNA’s ‘Winning Behaviors’ to drive continuous improvement in customer experience.
- Develops and implements workforce optimization recommendations.
- Partners with Metrics & Analytics to create and maintain models to establish appropriate capacity requirements to meet volume and service level agreements.
- Responsible for short and long term forecasting recommendations based on data quality and handle times with respect to work volumes.
- Gathers and analyzes contact center data. Escalates solves or recommends solutions for service issues.
- Uses consistent project management practices to plan develop and implement Workforce Operations and Quality projects; keeps stakeholders engaged and informed.
May perform additional duties as assigned.
Skills Knowledge & Abilities
- Ability to lead direct and mentor a team of workforce analysts to execute deliverables and influence change.
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- Excellent consultative and presentation skills necessary to influence decisions while balancing the needs of business stakeholders.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Solid knowledge of department workflows and tools.
- Solid operations experience in a multi-skilled call center environment including workforce management call routing and automated call distribution.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other business related software.
- Strong verbal interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Highly organized and must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent.
- Typically a minimum of five years of workforce management experience in an insurance call center / claims environment.