Posted On: 06-12-2019
Position Title: Workforce Specialist
Job Location: Omaha, NE
Apply Online: https://externalhourly-omnihotels.icims.com/jobs/36556/workforce-specialist/job?hub=10&mobile=false&width=536&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-360&jun1offset=-300
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at over 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is looking for Customer Contact Center Representatives to support the Omnirez through staffing analysis, call volume projections, adherence processing, technical systems assistance, real time monitoring of calls and agents, and administrative support for the Sales Operations. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, professional and genuine with a service driven attitude. In return, we provide a stable secure company, and family atmosphere with great benefits.
Schedule: Closing shifts until 8PM with days of the week variable. Must be available to work one weekend a month with a four-day weekend the following weekend.
- Smart casual working environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as 401K
- Paid training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee rates offered at our properties and much, much more!
- Monitor Agent Statistics Canvas and take necessary actions (downtime, pull support)
- Records adjustments to Sales Associates’ break / lunch as well as logging tardies
- Coordinate all holiday bids to ensure they are administered consistently and fairly throughout the center
- Maintain accuracy in the Daily Record and eWFM
- Completing daily / weekly / monthly reports
- Process Adherence on a daily basis
- Coordinate and authorize all schedule changes, advanced downtime, business trades, employee trades, and holiday bids
- May be required to perform other related duties, responsibilities and activities which may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Sound judgement and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction
- Excellent analytical skills, including ability to adapt to highly complex changing work environment
- Must possess demonstrated excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills; listens to others
- Patient, critical thinker, resourceful and tenacious
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and with a team both efficiently and effectively as well as exercising judgement to meet deadlines
- Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office and Windows, word processing and spreadsheets
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.