Posted On: 8-19-2014
Position Title: Workforce Supervisor
Job Location: Chattanooga,TN
Contact Info: Erica Messinger @ 203-356-4244 or Erica.Messinger@homeserveusa.com
The Workforce Supervisor is responsible for the development of the workforce specialists to ensure that call center objectives such as SVL and Shrinkage are met. The Supervisor would be tasked with managing the day to day activities of the team, will also develop tactics based on the manager’s and company’s strategies for success while maintaining a favorable work environment. The development of relationships between Workforce and Operations is a critical component to the supervisor’s success.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Ensure the professional development of each of the workforce specialists.
- Willing to be “in the game” with the specialists to inspect what you expect while also leading by example.
- Build relationships with the operational leaders specifically the manager, supervisor and team leads.
- Drive real time strategies including skilling, shrinkage utilization, as well as partner with operations to drive representative behaviors especially around call handling.
- Provide daily wrap up to the leadership team which would include key indicators such as call drivers, handle time and forecast comparisons, day of week comparisons, absenteeism trending, as well as other unique behaviors and drivers.
- Measure return on investment between shrinkage usage and performance
- Coordinate with local leadership teams to schedule offline activities to balance SVL’s while also ensuring that local and national priorities are met.
- Provide weekly plan to workforce leader and operations team to identify the opportunities and challenges of the coming week.
- Partner with the site planner to deliver workforce 101 to new hire groups.
- Ability to drive high performance work teams
- Experience and understanding of staffing, queues, and performance measurements
- Proficiency with Excel
- Adept at managing multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to drive and effectively communicate change
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment. Tactful, flexible and people oriented.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to act and drive a sense of urgency to ensure both internal and external customers are served in a timely manner.
- Ability to motivate and lead through tactical leadership built from strategic vision.
- Strong ability to analyze call trends and take appropriate action
- High school degree; college degree preferred
- Must be available to work any shift any day
- Working knowledge of call center dynamics, verbiage and methodologies
- Proficiency with IEX scheduling software preferred
- Previous Workforce management desired
- Experience in Multi-site call center management desired
In return we offer:
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Relaxed business attire throughout the week; jeans on Friday
- Friendly, open and team oriented work atmosphere
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and short & long term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company match
Homeserve is an equal opportunity employer