Posted On: 6-2-2021
Position Title: Workforce Systems Analyst
Job Location: Omaha, NE
Contact: Kevin Claxton KClaxton@aaalife.com
AA Life is seeking a Workforce Systems Analyst, responsible for all workforce planning activities across the enterprise, collaborating with business units to assess talent needs to meet long-term goals and tactical service levels. Partnering with Finance, IT and Human Resources to develop strategic and operational workforce plans, including capacity planning, headcount forecasting and analysis. Integrate the planning process across all business units and consistently assess existing workforce plans to ensure practical alignment with business objectives. Responsible for aligning strategic and tactical planning to enable the business to continuously deliver and/or exceed service levels and processing turn-around times. Accountable for the maintenance and distribution of reliable and accurate reporting data.
As a Workforce Systems Analyst you will:
- Oversee and maintain the Workforce Management platform. Serves as the subject matter expert (SME) on the software functionality to ensure the business is maximizing the tool’s capability.
- Identify and implement new technology and supporting tools to optimize speed and efficiency of workforce and performance management functions.
- Responsible for solving and implementing solutions available in WFM software.
- Provides analytical trending related to performance management within supported operations teams, to include call handle time, call volume, staff shrinkage, occupancy and advocate KPI’s to continuously improve forecasts and staffing levels.
- Analyze resource availability versus need for continual gap analysis to spot trends and assess risks.
- Identifies gaps in staffing coverage, and proposes new shifts or realignments, along with hiring plans, including best shifts for newly hired agents.
- Present analysis of headcount and staffing trends to leadership.
- Partner with other business areas to identify, implement and track operational efficiencies and cost savings.
- Drive consistent best practices for scheduling, adherence, and real-time management.
- Provide assessments of workforce and staffing trends with insights regarding the impact of strategic business decisions on the workforce.
- Provides recommendations to leadership on resolving system outages through appropriate technology and operational vendors, collaborating to develop process enhancements, and real-time triage when critical service goals are at risk.
- Guide and manage all workforce aspects of process improvement including, but not limited to, cost/benefit analysis, process analysis, data analysis, propose solutions to issues, implementation and confirming results.
- Prepares weekly scorecards for advocate KPI reporting and publishes to managers.
- Identify team performance goals trending and when appropriate proposes solutions for improvement
- Creates daily intra-day, weekly, and monthly forecasts across the Enterprise for various departments and data points
- Creates monthly capacity plans to determine call volume, AHT, schedule adherence, availability, shrinkage, Full Time Equivalent (FTE) required versus actual, attrition, hiring, and other metric planning.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, or related field or equivalent experience required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of contact center experience in a workforce management setting required.
- Advanced knowledge in working with workforce management software products (Cisco, IEX, Aspect, Blue Pumpkin, Verint, etc.) required.
- Experience with utilizing and implementing methodologies for contact centers with multi-skill and multi-channel complexity required.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office software such as Excel, PowerPoint, and MS-Project, or an equivalent project tracking tool required
- Proven success in analytics and creative problem-solving
- Proven experience in multi-tasking within a high-volume contact center environment and effectively meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and follow-through abilities with particular attention to detail