Posted On: 04-18-2019
Position Title: Workforce Traffic Controller I – 1137702
Job Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, Tucson, Arizona, Atlanta, Georgia, Orlando, Florida, St. Louis, Missouri
Apply Online: https://jobs.centene.com
Position Purpose: Handle basic clerical tasks for the department including adjustments to schedules.
- Process adjustments to current schedules.
- Monitor real-time reports in Avaya & IEX to ensure the entire call center achieves Service Level by interval.
- Make decisions to re-skill agents to clear out queues, monitoring call volume and searching for trends.
- Work with the Workforce Analyst to ensure call spikes are being handled, analyzed and included in future forecasts.
- Monitor adherence throughout the day and identify unexpected staffing gaps due to absences.
- Declare AHODs (All hands on Deck) for the various departments.
- Assist with managing system outages for call centers.
- Work with Workforce Analyst to help determine vacation/holiday allocation throughout the year.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent. 1+ years of call center or customer service experience.