Posted On: 4-14-2014
Position Title: Workforce Reporting Analyst
Job Location: Cleveland or Toledo, OH
Contact Information: Please have them apply at http://www.medmutual.com/global/careers/default.aspx
Service and value set Medical Mutual of Ohio apart. A trusted insurer for 80 years, we are the oldest and largest health insurance company headquartered in the state of Ohio. As a mutual company, we operate for the benefit of our members without needing to meet the demands of stockholders or Wall Street analysts. Instead, we focus on developing products and services that allow us to better serve our customers and the communities around us and help our members achieve their best possible health and quality of life.
We strive to create peace of mind.
Our customers can trust us to do things right and to help them get value from their health plan.
Medical Mutual’s workforce management team (WFM) administers call center forecasts by analyzing all pertinent data, historical trends, risk factors and business initiatives. The Workforce Reporting Analyst provides a range of support to the production effort of the contact centers, including statistical analysis of the routing strategy used.
- Develops, tests, and maintains the WFM application to support the call center. Assists in the design, research, programming, testing, and implementing of new reporting/functionality of the WFM software. Includes importing and exporting data from the WFM application or other sources.
- Creates, maintains and documents reports, analysis, and processes as well as supports the WFM application in a production environment.
- Monitors call volume queues and moves resources as appropriate to balance service levels between call center specialists and/or locations.
- Presents recommendations to management to improve the overall efficiency of the call center.
- Associate degree in Business Management or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years of call center workforce management experience which includes analysis, reporting and use of scheduling/forecasting applications.
- Proficiency with WFM software; Verint 360 preferred.
- Experience with Visual Basic for Application (VBA) and Visual Basic Script (VBS) programming.
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of call center operations.
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels.
Medical Mutual’s comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and disability insurance; matching 401k, tuition reimbursement, internal training and development programs, fitness center discounts, and much more. Candidates interested in applying please visit our website at www.MedMutual.com and click on Careers and search for requisition 2014-109.
Our call centers operate from 7:30 am – 7:30 pm ET Monday through Thursday, 7:00 am – 6:00 pm ET on Fridays, and 9:00 am – 1:00 pm on Saturdays.
Cleveland Location: 2060 E. 9th Street, Cleveland, OH 44115
Toledo Location: 3737 W. Sylvania Ave, Toledo, OH 43623