Managing Schedule Adherence: Creating an In-Place and On-Time Culture — An accurate forecast and perfectly constructed schedules don’t mean much if the frontline staff are not following the plan. In this session, you will learn various measures of how to measure adherence and quantify the problem of schedule non-adherence. See how common principles of performance management can be applied to identify reasons for non-adherence and what you can do to change adherence behaviors. Hear how some centers have created an adherence culture that works.
Seminar attendees will learn to:
- Define ways to measure schedule adherence.
- Describe considerations for setting and communicating adherence goals.
- Calculate and quantify the problem of non-adherence.
- Identify reasons for non-adherence and associated performance problems.
- Identify ways to apply proper consequences to create an adherence culture.