Setting Strategic Goals for Workforce Management — Just like the organization as a whole and the contact center within it, the Workforce Management department needs to have strategic goals that define the direction for the team. Clearly set overall goals make short-term decisions easier and performance more consistent. In this session, you will learn:
- The 10 most common goals.
- Definitions and applications.
- Implications of different calculations.
- Tradeoffs when goals create conflicts.
- The essentials of creating a strategic plan.
SWPP members can Click here to register.