Achieving intra-day success involves a process of monitoring, tracking, assessing, and acting to ensure staffing levels stay intact to deliver service regardless of the events of the day. In this session, you will learn about ways to monitor and track call volume, handle time, and staffing throughout the day in time to make changes as needed to impact service. Hear about communications and reaction strategies to affect both under-staffing and over-staffing with minimal disruption and maximum coverage.
Seminar attendees will learn to:
- Outline the basic components of an intraday management process.
- Compare forecast to actual workload.
- Identify when a new forecast and/or plan is needed.
- Outline a variety of schedule exception management practices.
- Identify service management communications strategies.
- Outline potential reaction strategies for understaffing and overstaffing scenarios.