1. What is SWPP?
The Society for Workforce Planning Professionals (SWPP) is an organization devoted to facilitating education and peer networking opportunities among workforce planners across all industries.
2. Who should join SWPP?
Anyone in the workforce planning community who is interested in any of the many benefits of membership should join. Members will:
- Save time and money by gathering valuable information and tools from one central location
- Enhance skills and knowledge through a wide variety of educational offerings
- Interact with industry experts and workforce management peers
- Stay abreast of industry trends, technology, and best practices related to workforce management
3. How much are membership fees?
There are three distinct levels of membership in the SWPP: individual membership, site membership, and corporate membership. Membership fees vary according to level. Click here for more detailed information about membership fees and levels. We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, company checks, or personal checks for dues. Memberships are renewed annually.
4. What do I get for my membership?
SWPP provides its membership with a variety of services, including the following:
- Quarterly newsletters
- Regional networking meetings (SWPP Meets)
- Online forums
- $250 discount to the SWPP Annual Conference
- Job posting
- $100 discount on CWPP Certification
- Exclusive access to five e-learning modules on The Call Center School’s Cloud Learning platform
- Free access to quarterly web seminars presented by your peers and industry experts
- Discount to attend educational web seminars presented by industry experts
- E-mail tip of the week
- Member-only access to SWPP website
5. How do I join?
You may join SWPP by going to our online store.