Posted On: 10-26-215
Position Title: Call Center Planning Analyst 2
Job Location: St. Louis, MO / Salt Lake City, UT / Charlotte, NC
Our next big investment is in you
Let’s talk about taking your career to new heights
You have a proven track record of success but you’re looking for more. More responsibility. More challenges. At Wells Fargo you’ll find that opportunity. You’ll join a team of people who are smart and share your values. You can enjoy a diverse career as you learn and grow your capabilities across our multiple lines of business. Our supportive environment can help you make a difference within the company and the communities we serve. Visit our career site at wellsfargo.com/careers and let’s start a conversation about your future.
Call Center Planning Analyst 2
St. Louis, MO / Salt Lake City, UT / Charlotte, NC
About Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA)
WFA is one of the nation’s premier financial services firms, serving and advising clients nationwide. As the heir to some of America s most respected regional firms, which came together through mergers over many years, WFA has retained a strong and abiding commitment to exceptional service based on trust, knowledge and a determination to put client needs above all else. What’s more, as part of Wells Fargo & Company, WFA has the ability to draw on extensive experience and products across our company to satisfy our clients’ investment needs and help them succeed financially.
About Wells Fargo Advisors Client Contact Center (CCC)
The WFA Client Contact Center (CCC) helps clients succeed financially by providing specialized, world class sales and service expertise to new and existing clients and partners. Our team members are dedicated to owning the quality of every interaction while being available when, where and how our clients and financial advisors need us. We believe in the Wells Fargo’s Vision & Value that states “It’s about building lifelong relationships one customer at a time.” Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs in who we are and what we do: Our product is service. Our value added is financial guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people.
The vision of the IBG Client Contact Center is to be a world class client contact center delivering exceptional client experiences with truly engaged team members who own the quality of every client interaction. The CCC leadership team works collaboratively to develop and execute the organizational strategy to improve team member engagement, improve the client experience, accelerate sales effectiveness, drive operational efficiency, optimize workforce deployment and to evolve the service center to a service and sales/referral call center operation.
The Call Center Planning Analyst 2 in within the IBG Client Contact Center (CCC) is responsible for:
- Performs complex data analysis to determine staffing targets, call volume trends and develop long-term strategies.
- Presents recommendations for long-range staffing and volume forecasting changes based on capacity modeling.
- Administers Call Center Workforce Management software.
- Performs updates to scheduling database through basic programming.
- Compiles and mines data from a variety of business sources.
- Facilitates project work, and may lead moderate scope projects or parts of an enterprise-wide project. May perform limited schedule changes or adjustments and negotiate off-phone activities and training schedules.
- Provides guidance to less experienced specialists and analysts through mentoring, training and skill-building program development.
- Considered the technical expert on the team and will coordinate system implementations for Workforce Planning software.
- 2+ years of statistical modeling experience.
- 4+ years of call center planning and analysis experience.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work independently, proactively, innovatively, and creatively while exercising sound judgment.
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of operations support areas such as scheduling, staffing, planning, and administration.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years analytical experience of detailed data to properly plan schedules for front line, client-facing team members on phone and off phone activities.
- Ability and experience performing analysis of call patterns, staffing trends, gaps in coverage to provide insights to business partners on scheduling options (need for shift bid, shift slides).
- Ability to provide team members with shift/schedule selection and swap options via e-workforce tools such as eWFM, IEX, etc.
- Ability to create and maintain detailed team member data in workforce tools to appropriately schedule and align resources. (e.g. licensing, reporting structure, call types qualified to take, accommodations, etc.).
- Generation of optimal shift schedules to meet service level objectives and comply with HR/regulatory policies.
- Offer and pair schedules with agents, typically via shift bid processes which incorporate team member preferences and qualifications based on criteria such as tenure, seniority, performance results, etc.
- Offer solutions to fill staffing gaps such as additional shift hours (e.g. peak overtime, shift slides, etc.).
- Every two weeks, deliver and lead a resource performance and planning session with the business to cover expected interval (every ½ hour) over/under staffing needs to meet expected volume, and service levels for the rolling 5 week forecast. Schedule team member on and off phone time.
- Execute PTO bids, shift bids, shift slides, PTO wait lists, track attrition, transfers. FTE reconciliation with forecasters, intraday and LOB partners.
- Plan and make recommendations with forecasting on schedule options for major off phone events (town hall meetings, training, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field or commensurate years of experience.
Visit wellsfargo.com/careers and search by Job ID# 5153320 to apply.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation. © 2015 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Member FDIC.