Posted On: 7-19-2013
Job Title: Call Center Quality Assurance Analyst
Posting Date: Internal Posting Close Date:
Job Title/Job Code: CallCenter Quality Assurance Analyst
Reference Number: 09NATSASCJC321-OPL4
Area: Field Operations/CallCenter RC: 7269
Position Reports to: Melissa Stump
Career Level: 4
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for reviewing and auditing incidents, email and telephone interactions along with reviewing and investigating customer survey responses for the CallCenter. The analyst will also be responsible for facilitating calibration/group sessions regarding our quality program. A Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for identifying areas of service improvements and developing programs that improve the overall quality of the customer’s experience when interacting with the CallCenter. The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for the overall quality of the customer interactions, making improvement recommendations to the Quality Assurance Manager and monitors the result of stated recommendations.
The Quality Assurance Analyst position requires the ability to work in a constructive, non-biased and collaborative manner by establishing positive work relationships; partnering with the Quality Manager, CallCenter leadership in the U.S. and India, CallCenter operations, analysts, Knowledge Management, Training, Service Quality team members and referral resources. This position requires the ability to gain the confidence and trust of others by demonstrating professionalism and expertise in an ever changing environment.
- Analyzes/audits service incident data, emails, voice clips, and customer surveys to identify areas of service delivery that did not meet pre-established performance standards within the CallCenter.
- Provides structured and timely recommendations; verbal and/or written feedback to Quality Manager, CallCenter leadership, CallCenter operations, analysts and the Service Quality teams.
- Performs mock calls with new hires post-training to determine readiness for moving into support.
- Develops and conducts targeted group coaching sessions for analysts that address Service Quality deficiencies and/or improvement opportunities.
- Uses customer service expertise to assess existing practices and procedures for process improvement opportunities with all CallCenter teams and sites.
- Uses CallCenter tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns affecting quality.
- Collaborates with call quality team members to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required.
- Experienced with Service Desk or similar tool required.
- 1 to 3 years experience in customer service and/or business process/technology support required.
- Excellent email writing skills, specific to customer facing interactions.
- Experience in coaching and training individuals or groups required.
- Ability to negotiate change across organizational/firm boundaries and influence others outside of own work group. Adept at networking and building relationships with all levels of management and staff.
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability with the design and application of innovative ideas, developing creative solutions and motivating a team to share knowledge and complete tasks on time.
- Thorough understanding of the U.S. Firms’ organization and business preferred.
- Ability to work in virtual team environment.
- Some international travel may be required.
- Position is physically located in the Hermitage office.
If you are interested in being considered for one of these positions, you should complete the Transfer Request Form located on DCC under “US Transfer Guidelines”. Once completed, please forward the Transfer Request Form to
In addition, you must also submit your resume and apply online for specific positions through the DCC under “Deloitte Career Opportunities”.