Posted On: 10-19-2015
Position Title: Contact Center Workforce Management (WFM) Analyst
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ – Deer Valley Area
Company Name: Arizona Public Service (APS) a subsidiary of Pinnacle West Capitol Corp.
Contact Information – https://careers.pinnaclewest.com/psp/pserprd/CUSTOMER/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GB
The Contact Center Workforce Management (WFM) Analyst monitors real time call volume of inbound call traffic. The WFM Analyst forecasts the call volume and monitors the real time activity to ensure optimum efficiencies. Works to ensure acceptable service levels, abandon rates, and active rates. The position also is responsible for intraday analysis of call flow together with monitoring and adjusting staff resources to meet call volume demands and performance goals. On a regular and continuous basis, the WFM Analyst must exercise judgment and assume responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results having an impact on people, costs, and/or quality of service within the organization.
- BA or BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or a related field or an equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- Demonstrated strong analytical ability and initiative.
- Experience in identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and applications, CIS, budget systems and specific departmental hardware and software applications.
- Complete and manage schedule exceptions/adjustments for the company on a daily basis. Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of data by working time-off, schedule changes, and other types of requests.
- Analyze past call volume, interval arrival patterns and staffing patterns and provide daily, weekly, monthly and other long-range forecasts consisting of required staffing levels to ensure service goals are met.
- Monitor all Real-Time and Intra-Day activities to ensure operational goals are met. Accurately track and manage contact center schedule adherence and shrinkage.
- Conduct analysis and recommend solutions to real time performance issues.
- Measure forecasting accuracy and work to reduce variations in order to ensure performance goals are met.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly and adhoc reports and distribute to leadership, management and other internal customers.
- Develop strong working relationships within the organization to ensure efficient and effective problem solving and issue resolution.
- Provide role support to other WFM team members.
This position may require access to and/or use of information subject to control under the Department of Energy’s Part 810 Regulations (10 CFR Part 810), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) (15 CFR Parts 730 through 774), or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) (22 CFR Chapter I, Subchapter M Part 120) (collectively, “U.S. Export Control Laws”). Therefore, some positions may require applicants to be a U.S. person, which is defined as a U.S. Citizen, a U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), a Political Asylee, or a Refugee under the U.S. Export Control Laws. All applicants will be required to confirm their U.S. person or non-US person status. All information collected in this regard will only be used to ensure compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws, and will be used in full compliance with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of national origin and other factors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.