Posted On: 04-14-2017
Position Title: Director Workforce Management
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Apply Online: https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=155868&company=21114P&username=
Req Id : 155868
Responsible for all aspects of workforce management in all of the call centers throughout the organization, including forecasting call volume, creating agent schedules, and reporting the overall effectiveness of the each call centers’ performance. Provides leadership and direction for multiple functional areas. Manages professionals at manager, supervisor
and professional levels. Ensures appropriate resources to achieve financial and business objectives. Influences, shapes, and integrates strategy for functional area(s).
– Directs all activities of the call centers and all aspects of workforce management in all of the call centers, including, but not limited to, the monitoring, maintaining, and tracking of real time call volume and distributing the calls based on availability.
– Reviews forecasted volume and available staff to ensure that the call centers’ management schedules staff in the most efficient manner to properly utilize available resources and maintain acceptable service levels.
– Oversees the analysis of calling demands, adjusting demand ratios as necessary, monitoring and adjusting staff resources to meet client demands.
– Communicates regularly with Client Services regarding hours projected forecast, increased/decreased headcount, daily stats and reporting, and system issues affecting hours day/week/month. Also answers all performance-related questions and reporting.
– Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
– Generally requires 10+ years related experience