Posted On: 10-23-2013
Location: Toronto, ON
Experienced Consultant, Industrial Engineer
West Monroe Partners is currently seeking talented Industrial Engineers with experience delivering business and technology consulting engagements. This position offers excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement to the right candidate. Individuals will be contributing to client satisfaction by providing clients with timely and responsive services and work products.
- Partner effectively with clients and senior management in the detailed requirements analysis phases. Analyze each client’s specific request, determine the underlying problem and recommend proper solutions.
- Configuration and programming of software tools.
- Business Process Reengineering to support company objectives identified in the projects
- Documentation of all facets of the projects (business maps, project plan and status report, Design document, User Documentation)
- Experience in developing work plans, project scopes, pricing estimates, and presentations to be able to assist in selling work to clients. Develop and cultivate relationships and contact network for future business development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, related Engineering or business discipline
- Must have the ability to travel 50% annually; Bilingual (French, English) is an asset but not a requirement.
- 2-4 years of consulting experience in Retail, and / or Supply Chain, and / or Logistics
- Working experience with work measurement, time studies, cost-benefit analysis and process re-engineering.
- Project management, change management and implementation skills to successfully complete projects
- Detailed knowledge and experience in the manufacturing industry, preferably in the following sectors (Metals, Plastics, Food, High-Tech).
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment on large initiatives
- Leadership skills to manage and drive concurrent small to large projects for one team.
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communications skills as well as customer relations
Please send résumé to email@example.com