Posted On: 8-25-2016
Position Title: Forecast Analyst III
Job Location: Owings Mills, Maryland
Apply Online at: https://bit.ly/2becRf0
Req number 122994
ADP is hiring a Forecast Analyst III. At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The Forecast Analyst is responsible for developing accurate forecasts (long, mid & short) for multiple client channels, including but not limited to, Inbound, Outbound, Email and Chat, as well as, back office workload.
- Responsible for developing accurate long-range forecasts to determine overall staffing capacity requirements. In addition, develop staffing capacity requirements to support all service platforms.
- Responsible for developing accurate mid-range forecasts to allow for accurate planning of associate development, coaching and training needs. Works closely with project team and service managers to assess the impact of projects on the forecast and the ability to deliver on associate initiatives.
- Responsible for working with Sr. Leadership and Finance during the fiscal planning process to ensure that planned FTE headcount support the Associate and Client Experience goals. Work on call center tools and development as needed.
- Oversees and maintains the Workforce Management platform (configurations for skills, call & multi-channel routing, associates, historical trends, anomalies, etc.) Multi-channel includes phone calls
(both inbound and outbound) and email.
Conducts weekly/monthly meetings focused on reviewing forecasts, capacity planning, shrinkage review, KPI results, etc. throughout all levels of leadership
Establishes a statistical baseline for call volume forecasts for SBS enterprise. Provides clear communication of the forecasted workload, changes, assumptions, inputs, etc., to the leadership team.
Establishes a statistical baseline for multi-channel (calls, email & chat) and back office forecasts for entire enterprise. Provides clear communication of the forecasted workload, changes, assumptions, inputs, etc to leadership team. Allocates shared resources across call groups based on baseline forecasts and resource gaps. Develops forecasting methodology of contact center workload (multi-channel and back office) supporting the associate experience (coaching and development).
Analyze multi-routing result of call volumes, call patterns, call trends and staff productivity for assigned call centers; use this information to build, coordinate, and accurately maintain employee long-term schedules.
Maintains events calendar on behalf of enterprise (meetings, trainings, coaching sessions, etc) and ensures that impacts to business are captured and analyzed. Makes recommendations on staffing to support the associate experience and to ensure that service is delivered in a timely manner.
Identifies and researches organization wide service level risks for problem resolution and management notification
Communicates frequently with leadership regarding scheduling shortages, shift changes and soliciting additional resources to fill scheduling shortfalls, as well as, develop staffing strategies.
Conducts analysis on historical data to determine multi-interaction volume shifts/trends (growth, client interaction trends, product migration impacts, service enhancements etc.) impacting staffing/capacity levels on a mid and long-term basis.
Works with Sr. Leadership and Finance Executives to formulate/validate FY staffing requirements. Creates business process/workflow for agents across service center to use self-serve functionality in workforce management scheduling
Responsible for updating statistical info into WFM modeling software. Responsible for assisting WFM Director/Manager in training and supporting new WFM team members. This includes training of the WFM platform, policy and procedures and all additional related system.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Proven workforce management experience and strong knowledge of call center operations
Proven experience forecasting with WFM applications IEX (preferred), Aspect, Verint, Pipkins, Genesys
- Solid understanding of call routing strategies (CentreVu, Meridian, etc..)