Sr. Manager, Call Center Collections Production – Canton, OH
Posted On: 11-25-2014
Position Title: Sr. Manager, Call Center Collections Production- 2014251
Job Location: Hire’s choice of Canton, Ohio or Kettering, OH
Apply by December 10th, 2014 to https://goo.gl/XIJhly or https://xjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=54&siteid=5346&jobid=1204419
||The Senior Collections Production Manager will have management responsibilities for a team of 25+ professional employees (includes managing a budget and strategic planning). This role is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and quality of delivery of collection performance results and call center productivity to ensure that the business makes the best possible decisions. Position home base will be in Canton or Kettering, OH. Flexible consideration for highly qualified candidates.
- Lead and provide strategic direction to exempt, nonexempt and vendor production teams in multiple sites.
- Collection production management procedures.
- Provide daily and in some cases hourly direction for driving production results.
- Build team expertise in outbound, inbound and work force management practices.
- Identify risks, build controls and design process improvements.
- Develop production management reporting.
- Analyze production results and present improvement recommendations to internal customers and senior leadership.
- Develop documentation and training materials to interface with collection managers to coordinate production plans.
- Pull data from source systems, analyses data. Ensure data completeness, accuracy and timeliness, working cross functionally on data reconciliation and data integrity.
- Develop technology requirements for call center technology related to outbound, inbound and work force management systems.
- Assume responsibility for compliance with internal audit guidelines and external federal/state regulations.
- Work across business functions to support ongoing champion/challenger production tests and ensures regulatory and compliance risk is managed effectively.
- Develop and mentor employees on an ongoing basis.
- Other duties delegated such as special projects, meetings, presentations are a routine part of the incumbent’s day to day responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in financial services or in lieu of a degree, the equivalent of a combined 10 years’ experience in financial services or analytical roles.
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory or leadership experience making critical business decisions.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing call center technology (Dialers, IVRs, WFM systems, call routing systems, etc.)
- Position home base will be in Canton or Kettering, OH. Flexible consideration for candidates who exceed the call center technology requirements.
Eligibility Requirements :
- All applications for employment must be submitted through either https://www.gecareers.com (external applicants) or the Career Opportunity System (COS) to be considered
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- If currently a GE Employee, you must have been in your current position for at least 6 months (AP) or 24 months (PB or greater), have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have the approval of your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR to apply if you don’t meet the time-in-job or performance requirement
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
|Section 19 Job
- YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT.
||On July 31, Synchrony Financial reached its goal of an Initial Public Offering (IPO) and was listed on the NY Stock Exchange under the symbol SYF. It was previously known as GE Capital Retail Finance. Synchrony Financial brings 80 years of experience and financial leadership under one new brand. We offer private label credit cards, promotional financing and installment lending and FDIC-insured savings products. We’ve built relationships with national and regional retailers, healthcare providers, manufacturers and more. We serve hundreds of thousands of client locations across the United States and Canada. Our financial expertise spans key product areas, including electronics and appliances, home furnishings, automotive, power products and sports, jewelry and luxury, retail and healthcare.
We are committed to being an employer of choice, offering competitive rewards, compensation and benefits. When you join our team, you become part of a stimulating work environment with vast opportunities to sharpen your skills and embrace new leadership challenges. Please note that candidates for this role will not be eligible for transfers internally to other GE businesses.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.