Posted On: 6-3-2014
Position Title: Sr Workforce Management Analyst
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL
Apply Online: www.citizensfla.com
If you are driven and passionate about what you do, see obstacles as challenges and work each day to make an impact, you belong at Citizens.
Searching for a place to make your mark? Every great team depends on the individual contributions of its members; the skills, talents and the passion that each and every team member brings. At Citizens, we’re interested in building a workforce of top achievers committed to our company’s success – and their own. Our company values the knowledge that comes from experienced individuals with a variety of backgrounds, in or out of insurance.
The Sr Business Support Analyst, who works under the direction of the Manager of Business Support , will be responsible for providing analysis, research and quality assurance toward reporting, presentation and project needs for workforce management in Consumer Services, both internally (department) and externally (leadership/site partners/strategic partners). This individual will assist in providing daily, weekly, and monthly key strategic reports for all departments that are internally supported by workforce management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for department interface and forecasting. Assisting in the development and implementation of projects, new implementations or proposals that may impact customer care team. Work closely with business units to gather requirements and prioritize issues. Perform activities as related to scheduling and reporting processes to ensure service and efficiency standards are met. Gather and analyze contact center performance data (adherence, scorecards, trend analysis, and results vs. standards, bench marking, and schedule improvement opportunities). Assist in the development of business requirements, design, and implementation/ maintenance of such to enhance the performance of the call center associates. Recommend procedural and operational guideline changes to improve communications and operational efficiency.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- In-depth understanding of how departmental processes affect other areas within the business unit and other divisions throughout the company
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/initiatives and respond to changing priorities and deadlines
- Technical knowledge of call center scheduling systems
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Strong collaboration, communication and presentation capability
- Ability to interpret tactical and strategic forecasts
- Ability to interpret and apply department’s Operational Guidelines in daily functions
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s degree OR 2 years of relevant experience OR a combination of college education and relevant experience equivalent to 2 years
- 4 or more years experience in tracking, forecasting and planning by utilizing various call center tools to include 2 years or more experience gathering business requirements, analyzing requirements and making recommendations based on business needs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6 years experience in tracking /scheduling work-time and other related issues utilizing various software programs for a call center environment
- Working knowledge of Citizens Call Center environments and business practices.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: This position requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, hear and converse over the telephone, and key frequently on a computer (2 or more hours per day).