Posted On: 3-5-2014
Position Title: Traffic Workforce Supervisor
Job Location: Overland Park, KS
Requisition Number: 546703
Apply at: https://careers.unitedhealthgroup.com/
Energize your career with one of health care’s fastest growing companies.
Some people are never satisfied with what they did yesterday. We’re with them and the incredible growth of UnitedHealth Group and our OptumRx Pharmacy Benefits business is satisfying proof that we’re on to something. This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: OptumRx – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 17 leader.
In the role of Traffic Workforce Supervisor you are responsible for all scheduling, call volume monitoring and adjusting. Responsible for determining and communicating work schedules, resources for various call queues. Works with site leaders to ensure adequate staff, contingency plans and workflow monitoring
- Use workforce management software and call volume history to help manage intra-day staffing levels and to determine the most effective methods for staffing adjustments
- Utilize call center tools to observe agents actual state compared to agents scheduled state
- Manage real-time inbound call traffic to help ensure that service levels are met
- Gain an understanding of the technical and business solutions: optimized schedules, forecasts and other tools and present them to management
- Prepare and maintain reports, dashboards and monthly packages
- Gain familiarity with analysis and ensure consistent methodologies are followed to maintain quality
- Support the preparation of ad hoc analysis that enables strong understanding of the business
- Provide training on report, dashboard and package development to team members and management as needed
- Supervisor Experience required
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily activities of business support, technical or production team or unit
- Impact of work is most often at the team level
- High school diploma/ GED
- 2 years of workforce management experience (i.e. responsible for scheduling, call volume monitoring and adjusting, determining and communicating work schedules and resources for call queues, consulting with call operations, etc)
- 3 years of experience with workforce systems such as Avaya, CMS, IEX, eWFM, Genesis, and/ or Blue Pumpkin
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- 2+ years of operations experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
OptumRx is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
If you’re ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let’s talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let’s talk about smart, motivated teams. Let’s talk about more effective and affordable health care solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We’re doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance.
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do. In the largest and most personal sense, your impact can be greater than even you thought at OptumRx.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.