Posted On: 9-26-2015
Position Title: Workforce Analyst
Job Location: Miami, FL
- Maintain confidentiality of all data.
- Support management by real-time monitoring, analysis and evaluation of the performance condition of the contact center.
- Monitor for schedule compliance/adherence. Take appropriate actions for improvements.
- Track and process attendance data, including coverage of the attendance line.
- Administer overtime and down staffing (under timing) process.
- Administer site-wide vacation planning process.
- Manage multiple metrics simultaneously.
- Send key intra-day statistics to management.
- Conduct training sessions for Workforce related assignments.
- Assist with data gathering and reporting requirements as needed.
- Assist with scheduling requirements as needed.
- Assist with other assignments as needed.
Assurant Solutions is part of Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AIZ. Assurant has approximately $31 billion in assets and $10 billion in annual revenue. Assurant has approximately 17,500 employees worldwide and is headquartered in New York’s financial district. www.assurant.com
For thirty-five years Assurant Solutions has been there to protect consumer finances, possessions and peace of mind. Today, Assurant Solutions is a global leader in keeping consumers connected to their digital lives. With operations in 24 locations and 13 countries, the company’s global team of over 5,000 employees are dedicated to delivering the best customer service experience anywhere in the world. That’s why industry leading mobile carriers, manufacturers, retailers, financial institutions, vehicle dealers and funeral homes choose to partner with Assurant Solutions. From mobile devices to major appliances, from cars to computers, Assurant Solutions helps protect what matters most. Visit us at assurantsolutions.com, follow us on Twitter @AssurantMatters or like us on Facebook.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of Call Center Experience
- Understands call center terminology and functions
- Ability to work all schedules
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Must be able to independently and cooperatively make sound decisions based on diverse data
- Understanding of business statistics utilized in a high productivity environment
- Computer based knowledge including the extensive use of MS Office products including advanced knowledge of Excel
- Understanding of telephony and routing
- Associate or Bachelor Degree
- 3 Years call center experience
- 2 Years of customer and management interface
- Experience with Aspect Workforce Management systems
- Experience with real-time adherence applications