Posted On: 03-22-2017
Position Title: Workforce Analytics & Planning Manager
Job Location: Mountlake Terrace, WA
Contact: Sarah Scott – Sarah.Scott@premera.com or 425.918.3175.
Be part of a team that reinvents healthcare and go to work every day to improve peoples’ lives.
Premera is a leading health plan in the Pacific Northwest, providing comprehensive health benefits and tailored services to more than 2 million people, from individuals to Fortune 100 companies. Premera is committed to improving customers’ lives by making healthcare work better. Join us.
As a Workforce Analytics and Planning Manager, you will provide leadership and overall accountability for all workforce management planning and analysis for Operations and other Premera divisions. The work you do is vital to meet the needs of our customer!
What you’ll do:
- Interview, hire and coach employees. Provide professional development opportunities through work assignments, special projects, and further education. Including appropriate and timely performance feedback both informally and during formal review processes.
- Collaborate with leaders across the organization to plan process improvement strategies and initiative implementation
- Manage vendor relationships and make recommendations for changes as needed, preparing business case proposals for review by Senior Leadership
- Work proactively with leaders to ensure performance standards, metrics and policies are applied and met consistently
- Monitor performance levels and anticipate the impacts of the changing business environment. Provide timely solutions if performance levels are in jeopardy.
- Manage the budget responsibility and accountability for assigned areas. Recommend budget requirements for assigned areas using forecasting and planning tools.
- Work with the Operations Learning & Development department to ensure operations training programs meet the content and timing requirements for employees and reflect any business changes
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or four (4) years of work experience
- Five (5) years’ experience in a high volume, automated operations environment which includes:
- Four (4) years’ workforce management experience in a call center environment
- Three (3) years’ management experience
- Ability to make decisions independently in the directing, planning, and coordination of work groups as well as internal and external resources
- Analytical skills to draw sound operational and financial conclusions from diverse data
- Ability to lead cross-functional workgroups, meet deadlines, and ensure results meet the needs of the business
- Experience with selection, management and contract negotiation of third party vendors
What we offer:
- Medical, vision and dental options
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement programs (Yes! This includes a pension!)
- Workplace wellness programs
- Time off to reenergize
- Free parking
- And MORE!