Company: Toyota Financial Services
Workforce Forecast Analyst
Location: Chandler, AZ
Toyota Financial Services is currently looking for a Workforce Forecast Analyst in our Chandler AZ. Customer Service Call Center.
Our people are the driving force behind our success and we’re moving forward!
Join a dynamic company known for rapid growth and solid success.
To make your mark as the Workforce Forecast Analyst your primary responsibilities will include:
Duties: Primary responsibility is to support business decisions through the preparation of timely and accurate variable forecasts in a high volume contact center, with specific focus on improving the customer experience and maximizing operational efficiencies.
- Validate confidence of established influences/drivers (factors determining forecasts) Leverage advanced statistical methodologies (correlation, regression, etc.)
- Create a meaningful interpretation of data through use of tools, industry experience and logic to frame situations and allow meaningful dialogue and decision making
- Aggregate forecast information into a comprehensive document to be published with senior leadership for headcount, budget, and capacity planning purposes
- Provide analysis and recommendations to improve staffing levels and efficiency
- Articulate reasons for forecast variance and recommend changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness
- Study department work, vacation and absence records (shrinkage) for on-going historical trend analysis and offer recommendations for forecasting purposes
- Utilize Toyota Business Practices problem solving method to accurately define problems, generate alternatives and implement counter measures that permanently resolve scheduling and forecasting problems by addressing their root cause
- Respond to management requests to produce “what if” scenarios
Track and Forecast
- Create long term, interim and short term forecasts derived from understood business drivers
- Maintain and analyze records of actual volumes compared to forecast
- Maintain staffing and headcount records and develop hiring plans for long/ short range planning
- Maintain detailed records of call/skill set statistics and call arrival patterns to maximize forecasting accuracy capability, ensuring cost effective labor utilization
- Accurately track actual Customer Service Center output at the process and activity level as needed for productivity analysis and resource forecasting
- Communicate operational recommendations directly to CSC leadership team and Centers of Excellence with regard to overall departmental capacity, recruiting efforts, and forecasted staffing challenges
- Facilitate weekly and monthly strategic forecast discussions with CSC leadership team and recommend countermeasures in response to upcoming staffing challenges (when applicable)
- Consult with department leadership to update associate and Team Leader records and plan
- Function as foundational element for scheduling team to create and distribute associate schedules
- Work on special workforce-management related projects.
TFS is looking for individuals with strong business sense and practical expertise. Successful candidates should have:
Type and Amount of Experience:
- Minimum two years experience forecasting in a call center environment required with outbound or blend experience
- Minimum three years of experience in advanced trend analysis and ability interpret data to provide recommendations to drive key business decisions
- Forecasting/advanced analytical role within a large volume, enterprise-level call center or captive finance and/or insurance strongly preferred
- Ability to create and manipulate data modeling and relational database structures for Workforce Management forecasting
- Ability to work with Business Intelligence databases (i.e. SQL, SAS, Informix, Cognos) and pull data from various sources
- Strong analysis skills, understanding complex formulas, data transformations, and record keys from multiple sources
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Lotus Notes preferred
- Ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets with advanced formula application and database software (Advanced Excel and Access) experience required
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Good written communication skills
- Self-starter and independent. Team oriented and results driven
- Ability to interface with all levels of management
- Demonstrated complex problems solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- B.A. /B.S. degree or equivalent related work experience.
- Math, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or other related degree preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Ability to create, manipulate and manage databases (Oracle, Access, SQL) preferred
Turn toward great benefits:
- Work/Life benefits (flextime, tuition reimbursement)
- Vehicle lease and purchase (Associates are eligible date of hire, access to favorable rates and more incentives!)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (Associates are eligible date of hire & premiums are paid by Toyota)
- Matching 401(k) and fully funded Pension Plan
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, personal, holidays)
About Toyota Financial Services
Headquartered in Torrance, Calif., Toyota Financial Services (TFS) is the finance and insurance brand for Toyota in the United States, offering retail auto financing and leasing through Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC) and extended service contracts through Toyota Motor Insurance Services (TMIS). Lexus Financial Services is the brand for financial products for Lexus dealers and customers. TFS currently employs over 3,300 associates nationwide, and has managed assets totaling more than $81 billion. It is part of a worldwide network of comprehensive financial services offered by Toyota Financial Services Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. We E-verify.
Visit our website at Toyota.com