Posted On: 10-28-2017
Position Title: Workforce Management Scheduling Supervisor
Job Location: Pleasant Prairie, WI
Workforce Management Scheduling Supervisor
Uline seeks a Workforce Management Scheduling Supervisor at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Manage daily RTA / scheduling operations.
- Assist in setting and monitoring performance standards.
- Partner with WFM analyst and forecasters to meet necessary staffing requirements.
- Act as point-of-contact for all branch scheduling concerns and larger events.
- Review daily and weekly reports. Recommend productivity and efficiency improvements.
- Implement new procedures and technology for the WFM team.
- Serve as system expert for NICE WFM software.
- Oversee training and onboarding of WFM team members.
- Audit department staff and processes.
- Provide daily phone support for call center.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years management experience.
- 3+ years of NICE WFM or equivalent scheduling software experience.
- Desire to participant in an active, hands-on work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.