Posted On: 07-18-2017
Position Title: Workforce Management Specialist
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Apply Online: https://alz.org/apps/jobs/JobSearchListing.asp?IDNum=2542&Chapter=National%20Office
The Alzheimer’s Association is looking for a Workforce Management (WFM) Specialist to join our growing nonprofit Contact Center. The WFM Specialist is responsible for forecasting and scheduling agents of the 24/7 Contact Center for phone and off-phone activities. Additionally this position will compile, design and deliver operational reports. We are looking to improve service level for our Helpline callers while balancing the work experience of our staff.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform forecast analysis, scheduling, workforce management (WFM) and reporting database maintenance
- Work with leadership to identify What-if scenarios and root cause analysis
- Prepare daily, monthly and quarterly reports for the Contact Center leadership team.
- Work with the Senior Associate Director and Quality Assurance Associate Director to operationalize and manage staff Paid Time Off request process.
- 3+ years of relevant WFM experience in a multi skilled environment, preference for experience with Teleopti WFM software.
- Strong analytical skills in call volume, employee workloads, and staffing optimization.
- Experience using analytical and management reporting tools, prefer familiarity with Tableau.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Ability to effectively manage and successfully execute assignments and projects.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and solve process challenges through training, analysis of performance metrics, and use of advanced optimization techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with management and staff.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Come work with us in our newly renovated office in downtown Chicago if you are passionate about workforce planning and helping others!