Posted On: 03-22-2016
Position Title: Workforce Management Specialist
Job Location: Cleveland, OH
Apply Online: https://www.medmutual.com/About-Medical-Mutual/Careers.aspx
Company Name: Medical Mutual of Ohio
Monitors and uses forecasted call volume to generate schedules. Maintains call center scheduling and proposes schedule modifications and resolves scheduling conflicts. Develops, manages and drives the reporting functions for the call center. Evaluates the efficiency of the Call Center production and service levels to identify and present recommendations for improvement. Develops, tests and maintains the WFM application to support the Call Center.
- Monitors and uses forecasted call volume to generate schedule projections to ensure adequate coverage and optimal service levels.
- Maintains call center scheduling, which includes but is not limited to PTO bid process, training and/or meetings, coaching sessions and research projects. Proposes schedule modifications and resolves scheduling conflicts.
- Develops, tests, and maintains the WFM application to support the Call Center. Assists in the design, research, programming, testing, and implementation of new reporting and functionality of the WFM software. Includes importing and exporting data from the WFM application or other sources.
- Creates, maintains and documents existing or ad hoc reports, analysis, and processes as well as support the WFM application in a production environment.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field; or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Minimum 3 years in call center workforce management experience which includes analysis, reporting and use of scheduling/forecasting applications.
- Advanced Windows and MS-Office Products, including Excel, Word and Power Point
Proficiency with WFM software – preferably Verint 360