Posted On: 6-10-2016
Position Title: Workforce Manager
Job Location: Norfolk, VA
ADP is hiring a Workforce Manager . The workforce manager is responsible for ensuring that SBS meets answer performance and associate & client experience objectives across all contact channels. Manages either a team of Scheduling Analysts. Ensures an efficient workload /workforce balance through effective utilization of assigned resources and administration of activities, while supporting SBS’ vision, mission statements.
Interacts with all levels of SBS Leadership (Regional and Corporate). Heavily involved in FY planning sessions with the Regional Financial Executives and SBS Finance.
Works closely with the regions to ensure SBS and Regional goals are achieved.
This individual must be very skilled with Workforce Management tools, as well as, the workforce management discipline including forecasting, scheduling and real-time.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Manage the Workforce management staff in various workforce management activities of forecasting, scheduling, capacity planning, volumes and approving off-phone activities.
- Oversee forecasting and staffing schedules for SLA achievement.
- Create and maintain an environment that encourages input from team members, continually improving the forecasting and scheduling projections across all contact channels.
- Develop communication strategy for regional site leaders to discuss service level/staffing risks.
- Evaluate and recommend opportunities for process or system improvements and/or enhancements.
- Assist in the development and implementation of call routing strategies associated with call distribution and routing.
- Coordinate reporting related to workforce management.
- Verify agent adherence to schedules and report planned versus actual staffing data (productivity, adherence, etc.) Manage output from forecast team, reviewing updated forecasts based on historical patterns and run analysis in the effectiveness of historical data to business model.
- Lead the effort of building staffing strategies that support multi-site, multi-touch point, multi-lingual, multi-skilled customer contact center(s) and that account for growth , seasonal variations, special events affecting clients’ volumes and other cyclical patterns
- Train and educate business partners on workforce management including creating and delivering effective presentations.
- Identify opportunities to streamline workflows and processes to increase customer satisfaction, reduce errors, increase controls and ensure maximum productivity and efficiency
- Participate as a subject matter expert in the development of business requirements to support new systems, enhancements or new product implementation
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Over 8 Years, Up to 12 Years of Directly Related Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience with a Major Area of Concentration in Business Administration or equivalent