Company: Cable ONE
Title: Workforce Planner
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Analyze and develop recommendations for forecasting and scheduling.
Uses scheduling software to create weekly staffing requirements for each operation.
Updates and maintains operations call volume patterns which accurately validate forecasting methods.
Creates reports on historical data and forecasting results from applicable systems.
Utilize staffing requirements and call center schedules to determine required staffing levels to ensure meeting operational commitments.
Note: All of the essential duties and functions of this position are not included in this posting.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associate’s (A.A.) degree preferred.
- Five or more years successful related forecasting and planning experience, with strong operations background, preferably in a high demand environment.
- Experience should include building and maintaining complex forecasting models using Scheduling tools (IEX Totalview) and Excel, integrating these with proprietary database and related IT resources.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and all other software required for position
Location of Position:
3110 N Central Avenue, Suite 225
Phoenix, Arizona 85012
To Apply Please Contact:
Name: Jayne Lupo – Staffing Supervisor