Posted On: 12-21-2017
Position Title: Workforce Planning Analyst
Job Location: Quincy, MA or Hingham, MA
Company: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
This position report into the Sr. Manager of Workforce Planning (WFP) Provide Workforce Management Real Time data analysis and recommendations to complex business challenges, utilizing IEX Total View Workforce Management tool and other workforce management techniques for our member and provider service contact centers. Build strong internal and external relationships, and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Provide short and long term contact forecast for Member and Provider Service. This includes inbound calls, emails, faxes and written correspondence.
- Provide Real Time (RTA) support which includes taking calls from Workforce Planning Helpdesk, WFP emails and other ad hoc tasks.
- Maintenance of IEX Total View workforce management tool which includes staff and forecasting alignment, vacancy management, and interactions between IEX and service center representatives.
- Provide reporting to management team that helps drive optimum resource utilization and evaluates staff performance in comparison to expectations set in budgeted staff model.
- Work within an existing high performing team to deliver high quality standard reporting with recommendations.
- Builds successful interpersonal relationships with business partners, leadership team across Member Service, Provider Service, FEP, Provider Dental and Medicare Markets.
- Works with peers and leaders across division to meet service level agreements.
- Work within the WFP team in the development of tactical planning for the call centers (Trainings, Off Phone activities etc.).
- Comfortable with Microsoft products specifically excel.
- Solid initiative, driven self-starter; able to work independently and manage results.
- Understand details and operational realties.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Collaborative and with the ability to work on cross-functional teams effectively.
- Positive attitude, flexibility and ability to work within tight time constraints or various schedules as needed.
- Ability to differentiate between important and urgent deliverables, requests and issues.
Experience and Education:
- BA/BS degree in business, healthcare, or related experience including utilization of Workforce Management Technology.
- 4 – 6 years of call center experience.
- Strong analytical, problem resolution skills.
- Strong attention to detail, process, deadlines and quality results
- Ability to lead complex deliverables, initiatives, and represent the team through planning and leading operational/cross-functional teams
Self-challenged to think of unique approaches, respond rapidly to changing conditions, and take risks as appropriate to meet strategic direction.