Workforce Scheduler -Phoenix, AZ
Posted on 7-25-2012
Company: Cable One
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job Type: Full Time with Cable One in Phoenix, AZ
Job Closes on: August 5, 2012
Omar D. Valencia
Support Center Manger
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop work schedules in Workforce Management software to meet forecasted needs.
- Produce on-demand reports as needed.
- Assist with data entry information that originates from Symposium, Remedy, IEX – TotalView, Crystal Reports, and other data sources.
- Maintains spreadsheet, seating charts, team meetings, and all other priority scheduling needs.
- Assists Support Center Manager and Workforce Management Specialist with vacation management, shift coverage changes, break optimization, lunches, and training.
- Makes necessary adjustments/changes to associates work scheduled as needed
- Assists with email correspondence to associates regarding inquiries
Note: All of the essential duties and functions of this position are not included in this posting.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associate’s (A.A.) degree preferred
- Detail oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient and advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and other software required position.
- Excellent data entry skills
- Requires the ability to stay current on all scheduling and workforce management processes.