Posted On: 8-29-2014
Position Title: Workforce Scheduling Coordinator 2
Apply At: www.ecentralmetrics.com/url/?u=58852828894-239
Comcast shapes the future at the intersection of media and technology. We create world-class experiences that people love and trust and drive innovation that builds value. We bring millions TV and Internet, entertainment, sports and news, communications and home management, theme parks, television and movies. Comcast brings to life the best of what’s to come.
Under limited supervision, responsible to ensure data accuracy for scheduling, forecasting, and reporting of key metrics to Customer Service and Resource Optimization Center teams. Ensure Comcast resources are aligned with customer demand, enabling the organization to make changes required, based on trends. Has developed knowledge and skills in Workforce Scheduling. Applies standard policies and procedures. May still be acquiring higher level skills. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
– Work on duties as assigned and work with the team to ensure all tasks result in accurate and timely information being delivered to leadership.
– Complete assigned scheduling tickets within predetermined service level time lines.
– Intermediate front-end administrative work within eWFM and Empower applications.
– Provide supporting data used in risk documents provided to Workforce Leadership.
– Assist/provide guidance to coordinator 1 scheduling peers to ensure all scheduling matters are being addressed.
– Historical data
– Agent information
– Team structure
– Ensure group balances remain accurate through regular maintenance
– Work with Workforce and Operations Supervisors and Managers. Discussions would include but not limited to:
– Impacts to the business in the upcoming weeks
– Impacts on staffing and schedules
– Impacts on volume and service levels
– Deliver the recommend plans for implementation
– Develop site post-performance analysis; requires investigative mindset to determine what drove the performance. Must know where and how to obtain the information.
– Develop and administer mini-bids for sites to administer based on needs of the business
– Accurate implementation of full department bid results and addressing any outstanding issues within the COE.
– Validate staffing patterns in preparation for outsource staffing development
– Validate team structures and eWFM maintenance is done to ensure accurate system reporting
– Other duties as assigned
– Analyzes and integrates basic data to identify clear patterns or trends and draws reasonable, logical conclusions.
– Reviews current work processes and identifies innovative or creative ways to improve efficiency or effectiveness.
– Facilitates regular meetings with call center management. Trains and conducts orientations for new staff relative to department programs, processes, and procedures and facilitate training sessions for end users.
– Develops contingency plans for contact centers an determines the impact on service levels when staff are added or reduced.
– Reviews relationship between cost and service for contact centers.
– Develops routing solutions to achieve business goals and keeps centers and others informed of progress, issues, and/or problems that could impede goal achievement and suggests workable solutions.
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
– Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
– Minimum 1 year current workforce management experience required; focus on scheduling preferred.
– Workforce management software experience highly preferred; Aspect eWFM 7.x ideal.
– Understand workforce management and the initial phase of developing strong accurate schedules that would be delivered to agents
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to work with and maintain sensitive personal or employee impacting information
Please Apply at: www.ecentralmetrics.com/url/?u=58852828894-239
Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V