Posted On: 12-24-2015
Position Title: Call Center Planning Analyst Manager 3
Job Location: Saint Louis, MO
Apply at: https://wellsfargojobs.com/st-louis/customer-service/jobid9392995-call-ctr-plng-%EF%B9%A0-analysis-mgr-3-jobs
Our next big investment is in you
Let’s talk about taking your career to new heights
You have a proven track record of success but you’re looking for more. More responsibility. More challenges. At Wells Fargo you’ll find that opportunity. You’ll join a team of people who are smart and share your values. You can enjoy a diverse career as you learn and grow your capabilities across our multiple lines of business. Our supportive environment can help you make a difference within the company and the communities we serve. Visit our career site at wellsfargo.com/careers and let’s start a conversation about your future.
Call Center Planning Analyst Manager 3
Saint Louis, MO
The Head of Scheduling and Intraday is part of the leadership team within the Client Contact Center with the overall responsibility for the staff scheduling functions and command center operations for the Client Contact Center and Wells Fargo Advisor Services. Specifically this position will be responsible for implementing and maintaining processes to ensure the proper staffing levels are in place to achieve our service level agreements while working to minimize staffing overages in order to maximizing our financial performance. These operations support a complex sales and service environment with contact centers in 5 locations and 24/7 support.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage, develop, and retain a talented team of workforce professionals
- Establish and maintain resource scheduling processes that align skill-based resources to projected call volumes to ensure performance objectives are consistently achieved
- Establish and maintain real-time command center processes (call queue management, adherence / attendance tracking, adhoc schedule changes, etc.) that meet or exceed our business specific performance objectives (service levels, operational budgets, etc.)
- Establish, maintain, and manage procedures during incident and emergency situations (site down, bad weather, system issues, etc.)
- Ownership of the telephony and workforce management configuration, agent skilling, and business routing rules
- Proactive communication and collaboration with leadership team
- Lead service level performance reviews and improvement action planning across sites
- 10+ years of call center planning and analysis experience
- 7+ years of management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Six Sigma methodology
- Knowledge and understanding of the eWFM (E-Workforce Management) system
- Experience building successful relationships and influencing across organizations at multiple levels to drive results
- Experience leading efforts that require integration of multiple technology systems, operations, or customer service processes
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Workforce management experience including; quantifying and qualifying operational program effectiveness and developing high performing teams
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Creative and strategic thinking skills; with a positive/action-oriented drive to lead teams, implement, and deliver consistent results
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong business, operational and procedural knowledge of a contact center required
- Experience managing a multi-site resource planning, workforce management and/or command center team
- Ability to multi-task and make sound business decisions quickly in a fast paced fluid work environment
- Brokerage Experience
Visit wellsfargo.com/careers and search by Job ID# 5172969 to apply.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation. © 2015 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Member FDIC.