Posted On: 06-28-2019
Position Title: Director – Global Capacity & Contact Management (GCCM)
Job Location: Sunrise, FL
Apply Online: https://jobs.americanexpress.com/jobs/19012022?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US
The Global Capacity & Contact Management (GCCM) team within the Global Strategy and Support (GSS) organization provides operational support & delivery of results to the Global Servicing Group (GSG) for volume/demand forecasting, business finance planning, capacity/staff planning, configuration, real time performance management & monitoring across 22 markets globally. GCCM provides world class support to enable our global customers to achieve core service level metrics and drive key performance outcomes within their organizations as part of the “Customer First” vision.
This role will be a leader within our Global Optimization & Call Management (GOCM) team, within GCCM, leading a team of managers accountable for delivery of key strategic and support functions that ultimately contribute to real time operational outcomes against aggressive customer, shareholder, and colleague objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership to approximately 25-30 colleagues supporting operations through the delivery of key initiatives focused on proactive planning and resource optimization, key application governance & system administration support, delivery of strategic WFM projects across all markets and analytical insights and support.
- Partner and work in strong collaboration across the matrixed environment supporting all operations areas in Global Servicing Group (GSG) for 22 markets globally on key business priorities.
- As a key role within the GCCM team, this director will work collaboratively with the other GCCM Directors and ensure we are operating as a global and united GOCM
- High degree of flexibility and agility required to navigate through multiple lines of business and work across matrix lines where servicing and market lines are shared globally.
- Provide thought leadership for cross-functional initiatives which are key to our Customer First engagement journey.
- Success in this role will be measured by successful delivery of key business priorities and operational performance metrics across Global Services Group (GSG).
- 5 +years of combined experience leading large global teams across operations and/or support teams
- Bachelor’s degree required/Master’s degree (preferred) or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Proven track record of strong consultative and collaborative skills to partner with business leaders to devise solutions to complex business challenges
- Ability to influence and collaborate across cultural and organizational boundaries (at all levels), all functions: Operations, Capabilities, Technology, Marketing, Finance, Digital & Analytics, etc.
- Deep practical experience and understanding of operations and operational strategies and leveraging this understanding to support enterprise strategic initiatives and “Customer First” based initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to quickly adjust to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change
- Experience in Contact Center Technology, successfully operating within Genesys Workforce Management products and environment
- Ability to drive change, influencing business partners, and maintaining strong relationships in a consensus driven culture
- Strong working knowledge of internal Global Services Group (GSG) processes and functional areas strongly preferred
- Proven track record of successfully operating in a highly matrix environment and being able to lead and influence without direct authority
- Ability to travel 5-10%