Posted On: 11-08-2023
Position Title: Forecasting Analyst
Job Location: West Trenton, NJ – Hybrid
Contact: Christine Simon, Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org
There’s never been a better time to join NJM! With a nationally ranked reputation for outstanding customer service and a history that spans more than a century, NJM is a leading provider of worker’s compensation, automobile and homeowners insurance in New Jersey It is an exciting time to join NJM as we are expanding our Commercial and Personal Lines products into other states.
Become a member of our team and you’ll be part of company who operates for the sole benefit of its policyholders and is committed to maintaining the highest levels of service. Team members are offered a competitive compensation package and benefits including: a 401k plan, health coverage, a generous paid time off plan, and much more!
The Forecasting Analyst will be responsible for developing accurate forecasts (long, mid & short) for multiple client channels. In addition, their creation of precise long-range forecasts will determine overall staffing capacity requirements. This individual will exercise sound judgment when identifying staffing requirements and implementing procedural changes, while ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
This is a hybrid role requiring 3 days in the West Trenton office and work from home up to 2 days per week. Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:15pm hours.
- Oversee and maintain the Workforce Management tool, IEX, and its configurations for multi-channel routing, associates, scheduling rules, historical trends, anomalies, etc. Recommend improvements in the tool to stay current as business needs evolve. Sustain subject matter expertise to facilitate testing and to provide education to colleagues.
- Establish a statistical baseline forecast for multi-channel call routing as well as apply and evolve forecasting methodology.
- Collaborate with business partners, such as marketing and process units, to determine impacts to volume, handle time, shrinkage, and hiring plans on a mid- and long-term basis.
- Provide clear communication of the forecasted workload, changes, assumptions, inputs, etc. to leadership team.
- Identify and research contact center service level risks for problem resolution and management notification.
- Analyze call volumes, patterns, trends, and staff productivity to produce recommendations for optimizing the contact center.
- Work with leadership to formulate/validate staffing requirements, recommend shift changes, and solicit additional resources to fill scheduling shortfalls.
- Conduct daily/weekly/monthly meetings focused on reviewing forecasts, capacity planning, shrinkage review, KPI results, etc. throughout all levels of leadership.
- 2+ years of contact center forecasting experience
- Prior experience with Workforce Management tools required; IEX experience strongly preferred
- Reporting experience required; RingCentral experience strongly preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills required
- Proficient skills with MS Office; expert Excel skills required
- Prior experience in the insurance industry helpful
Please e-mail your resume and salary expectations to Christine Simon, Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist email@example.com
NJM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce that is fully representative of the diversity that exists in the communities in which we do business.