Posted On: 04-09-2018
Position Title: Global Telephony Systems Administrator Consumer/Customer Care TELEP01569
Job Location: Knoxville, TN
Are you looking for the opportunity to be innovative, learn new technologies, and have exposure to different processes and roles daily? Are you ready to be in control of your own development plan to create the career YOU want? Radio Systems Corporation is currently seeking a Global Telephony Systems Administrator to join our team. We are a dog-friendly, fun-loving team that is continually seeking new ways to improve the way we do business. We our looking for our next team member to be a reliable self-starter that enjoys taking on new challenges. If this sounds like you, this could be the role you’ve been searching for!
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
- Global Customer Care Subject Matter Expert for IP Telephony systems(Aspect). Responsibilities include the design, configuration, integration and troubleshooting of telephony systems, including phone, email, chat and social channels. Responsible for completing projects to improve system efficiency and functionality across all Aspect products.
- Responsible for effective installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of Customer Care telephony contact systems, as well as the needs of other internal departments, which include Knoxville CCC, Dundalk CCC/OM, RVA Inside Sales, Order Management, RMA, and IFB Tech Support using components of current Aspect UIP system.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Analyzes and provides detailed interaction reporting and logs depending on department requirements.
- Develops documentation for installation, configuration or operation procedures for Aspect UIP.
- Provides administrative level support, configuration and insight on all Aspect products, including WFM, AQM and APM.
- Creates and manages support cases as needed with Aspect. Monitors cases, and coordinates with RSC internal resources as needed.
- Provide training for Global Customer Care trainers and supporting training materials for Customer Care Specialists and Management Teams.
- College degree (bachelors or associates) in Information Technology preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3-5yrs experience managing ACD systems.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to read and comprehend systems user guides
- Ability to analyze and trouble shoot systems problems and diagnose accordingly
- Ability to effectively convey information in both oral and written form
Working for Radio Systems definitely has its benefits! We offer a collaborative and creative team oriented work environment where we encourage you to take risks to learn and grow! We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K match. In addition we offer a rich wellness program which includes an onsite health clinic, workout facility and of course, we encourage you to bring your dog to work, which is our whole reason for what we do!