Posted On: 10-8-2013
Job Location: Fremont, MI
Apply online at: nestlejobs.com
Gerber Life Insurance Company is hiring! We have been providing superior quality life insurance products since 1967! We offer an array of insurance products to meet the needs of individuals and families, including The Grow-Up® Plan, The Gerber Life College Plan, and adult coverage products, including Term Life, Whole Life, Guaranteed Life, and Accident Protection. As an affiliate of Gerber Products Company, “the baby food people,” the two companies share a common goal: to help parents raise happy, healthy children. Gerber Products Company and Gerber Life are companies of the Nestle organization.
Gerber Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer.
The Quality Assurance performance analyst/coach works as an integral part of the training and performance analysis/coaching team. This is a proactive team responsive to the critical business needs of our Gerber Life Contact Center, Operations department and applicable Third Party Administrators.
The primary duty targets the monitoring and coaching of new and existing members of our Contact Center as well as Third Party Administrators.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• High School diploma
• Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Coaching/training certifications preferred
• Integrity Selling for Sales Knowledge preferred
• Licensed Insurance Agent preferred
• Call monitoring and delivering performance feedback using various methods
• Voice Analytics (Preferably Nexidia)
• Life Insurance Contact/Call Center knowledge and experience
• Knowledge and use of a “sales” process
• Knowledge and use of monitoring tools, reporting tools, and techniques
• Experience with coaching, performance improvement, employee development and training skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with management at all levels to identify and recommend coaching and/or training solutions
• Ability to reason and simplify complex processes and procedures
• Possess or ability to acquire knowledge of Gerber Life products and services post hire – within 6-12 months
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft PC applications
• Strong project and time management skills
• Excellent problem solving to provide alternatives and solutions
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team to consistently meet targets