Posted On: 02-14-2023
Position Title: Process Expert ll
Job Location: Denver CO or within 50 miles of an Elevance Health PulsePoint location
Apply Online: https://elevancehealth.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/ANT/job/Colorado/Process-Expert-ll_JR48378
Supports a single operations department by participating in project and process work.
How you will make an impact:
- Research operations workflow problems and system irregularities.
- Develop tests, presents process improvement solutions for new systems, new accounts and other operational improvements.
- Develop and lead project plans and communicates project status.
- Support all aspects of outbound technologies.
Requires a BA/BS and minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis, process improvement, project coordination in a high-volume managed care operation (claims, customer service, enrollment and billing); or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Schedule flexibility is a must; availability on Saturday, Sunday and evening hours (12 am ET closing).
- Ability to analyze workflows, processes, supporting systems and procedures and identifying improvements strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in high-volume outbound contact center operations.
- Experience in multi-channel (voice, chat, e-mail, etc.) contact centers.
- Experience with the Genesys / Acqueon phone platform and dialer preferred.
- Experience in Outbound auto-dialer/predictive dialer administration:
- Start/stop campaigns; prioritize calling lists to achieve daily/weekly/monthly targets
- Monitor campaigns and call agents to maximize productivity
- Update associate skills in telephony system to ensure appropriate call flow
- Interface with contact center partners through meetings, e-mail, and instant messages.
- Contribute to Workforce Management team’s achievement of departmental objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze existing and potential workflows, processes, supporting systems and procedures and identifying improvements.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills.
For candidates working in person or remotely in the below locations, the salary* range for this specific position is $64,160 to $115,488.
Locations: Colorado; Nevada, Jersey City, NJ; New York City, NY; Ithaca, NY and Westchester County, NY, California, Washington
In addition to your salary, Elevance Health offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by the company. The company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity laws.
*The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level. Even within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
BSP > Process Improvement
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.