Posted On: 10-01-2021
Position Title: Senior Analyst, Forecasting & Analysis
Job Location: Virtual
Apply Online: https://comcast.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Comcast_Careers/job/Virtual/Senior-Analyst–Forecasting—Analysis_R317037
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
As the Sr. Analyst you will be a part of the Retail Workforce Management Team. The Sr. Analyst will provide insight and analysis to support Retail innovative workforce strategies. One will gather and analyze workforce data to support the development of workforce plans. The Sr. Analyst will also support the implementation of workforce planning processes and tools across the organization.
Position Specific Responsibilities:
- Experience with analyzing workforce scheduling, timekeeping, attendance and related processes for improvement using an automated system.
- Hands-on working experience with KRONOS (Workforce Timekeeper, Time & Attendance, Scheduling, Absence Management, Forecasting) timekeeping and workforce management system.
- Knowledge of timekeeping process and procedures, including pay codes, pay rules, schedules.
- Use software tools to gather requirements, analyze needs, identify risk, propose designs, write documentation and conduct financial analysis.
- Experience identifying process improvement efforts around workforce management practices.
- Experience with large business transformation effort for back-office and logistical systems.
- Assist with developing to-be-process for the related project.
- Document gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Assist with collecting, analyzing requirements and recommendations from stakeholders for project implementation.
- Develop meaningful metrics for measurements for the related project.
- Evaluate current organizational structure roles, tools & repositories and make recommendation.
- Daily & Weekly Reporting
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, data management and reporting skills
- Ability to synthesize data and report out on metrics/trends
- Knowledge of Kronos required
- Strategic thinker with strong analytic skills
- Strong attention to detail; process oriented
- Knowledge or previous experience in human capital, talent acquisition, workforce planning, analytics organization a plus
- Strong understanding of technology
- Demonstrated ability to build internal and external relationships
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task, demonstrated capability to lead and manage projects
- Flexibility to react quickly to changing business requirements and client needs
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Desire to build knowledge and thorough understanding of business areas
- Assists managers in the identification, prioritization, planning development, coordination, support and execution of high impact (immediate and long-term) improvement plans for effective and sustainable cost savings.
- Researches and analyzes diversified data to draw valid conclusions. Evaluates and implements new methods and techniques for operational improvement.
- Leads projects that will enable their division to continually improve processes by identifying, sharing, implementing the best practices within and across sites. Act as team leader of various projects and participates on teams implementing new improvement processes.
- Analyzes data using web tools and other Company software and prepares recommendations and reports to drive high-impact process improvement efforts.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality—to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Certifications (if applicable)
Relative Work Experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.