Posted On: 10-7-2015
Position Title: Senior Workforce Analyst
Job Location: Rapid City, SD or Remote
This job is responsible for leading the Workload Management for Customer Operations, including analysis of data, scheduling and reporting to ensure monthly Service Level Agreements are met.
Workload Analysis and Scheduling (90%):
- Analyzes intraday and historical performance to respond/plan appropriately.
- Monitors intraday performance through use of workforce management tools and floor presence and takes necessary steps, including use of extra hours, to ensure service level objectives and other operational goals are met.
- Maintains a high quality of work. Accurately processes intraday schedule exceptions, time off requests, and call-ins within established turnaround times.
- Communicates intraday performance to management team and associates throughout the day. Makes recommendations to Management based on intraday performance.
- Schedules or assists in scheduling of training, PTO, meetings and other non-work time exceptions.
- Maintains workforce management systems and necessary files.
- Point of contact for call out line for Operations. Adjusts schedules accordingly and keeps Manager and team informed of changes.
- Analyze short-range and long-range PTO requests and makes appropriate recommendations.
- Coordinates to pre-schedule training, meetings, associate lunches and breaks for Customer Operations.
- Partners with Operations Leadership Management to proactively provide updates and recommend scheduling and overtime.
- Work with the Forecaster to lead meetings to discuss staffing adjustments, call volume trends, and other key call center metrics.
- Monitors real time adherence and take action to meet immediate needs.
- Provides various reports to Management and assist with analysis.
- Maintains a current library of procedures, communication plans, reports and contacts.
- Other duties/projects as assigned
Training, Coaching & Mentoring (10%)
- Conducts training for new Workload Analysts.
- Provides coaching and mentoring to other Workforce Analysts
- Collaborates with and leads the Workload Management Team.
- Trains new hires on use of scheduling tools.
Assurant Solutions is part of Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AIZ. Assurant has approximately $31 billion in assets and $10 billion in annual revenue. Assurant has approximately 17,500 employees worldwide and is headquartered in New York’s financial district. www.assurant.com
For thirty-five years Assurant Solutions has been there to protect consumer finances, possessions and peace of mind. Today, Assurant Solutions is a global leader in keeping consumers connected to their digital lives. With operations in 24 locations and 13 countries, the company’s global team of over 5,000 employees are dedicated to delivering the best customer service experience anywhere in the world. That’s why industry leading mobile carriers, manufacturers, retailers, financial institutions, vehicle dealers and funeral homes choose to partner with Assurant Solutions. From mobile devices to major appliances, from cars to computers, Assurant Solutions helps protect what matters most. Visit us at assurantsolutions.com, follow us on Twitter @AssurantMatters or like us on Facebook.
- High School degree or GED
- Minimum of 2 years of business experience in a Customer Service environment
- Minimum of 2 years of workforce analyst or scheduling assistance
- Prior experience training, coaching, and mentoring employees
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Works well with frequent interruptions, deadlines, creative thinking, handling multiple projects simultaneously, and making recommendations and decisions based on incomplete information.
- Works well with minimal supervision and with latitude for self-directed action.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience providing indirect leadership to call center representatives