Posted On: 08-08-2015
Position Title: Specialist- Workforce Management
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, Overland Park, KS, Hartford, CT or Tampa, FL.
Contact: Kristin Reynolds, Kristin.Reynolds@carecentrix.com, or Kira.Rivera@carecentrix.com
|FLSA:||Exempt||Grade:||P4||Job Code:||08-A0117 or 08-B0117|
|Department:||Operations||Business Unit:||Workforce Management|
|Reports To:||Manager or Above||Positions Supervised:||None|
The Business Planning Workforce Management Analyst position is an individual contributor role that works as part of a team generating forecasts and schedules and performing analytics on results. This is a job that requires a strong aptitude in mathematics and the ability to break down complex analytics into understandable and relatable terms to a wide variety of people. Through data preparation, tracking and analysis this position provides guidance and direction on workforce strategies across multiple departments to enhance performance and productivity while reducing costs.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics strongly preferred. Minimum 3 years progressive experience in a Call Center, Operations and/or production environment doing analytics, workforce management, staffing, scheduling and metric analysis, as well as forecasting and planning. Must be experienced in staffing to queue work and how to model out operational workflows (experience level must extend beyond contact center workflow model management)
- Creation and maintenance of long and short term forecasts (production environment queue work and contact center calling)
- Creation and maintenance of schedules for multiple departments
- Facilitate performance and planning calls/meetings
- Compile summarize and disseminate various reports including, but not limited to, volume, efficiency, production hours, daily performance summaries, LT/ST forecast bridge analysis, cost per transaction tracking, etc.
- Forecast and track volume monthly, weekly, daily and by interval
- Maintain change matrices and discussion tracking files
- Analysis of consolidated staffing plans across multiple departments and potentially multiple lines of business
- Interval, daily, weekly, monthly, annual analysis of historical performance at individual centers and individual departments and lines of business
- Projection of future performance at individual centers, individual departments and for individual lines of business
- Conduct “what if” analysis in order to determine the best strategy for meeting all service and cost goals
- Real time direction of staff movements to ensure maximum efficiency while optimizing service and cost
- Coordinate with various departments and centers on a daily basis on staffing levels and production efficiency maximization as well as issues affecting production
- Ad Hoc analysis
- Special projects as assigned
ATTRIBUTES / QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficient in Math and Statistical analytics
- Advanced Excel skills required (ability to write formulas, link files, conditional formatting, lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Above average PowerPoint skills required (ability to create an executive level presentation in PowerPoint)
- Strong ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Comprehensive understanding of workforce management
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Self-starter who has the ability to work independently
- Ability to interact with different departments at various levels with a consistent, self-assured, pleasant manner, making strategic business recommendations backed up by analytics and facts
- Abe to create buy in
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to understand, interpret and explain complex data and production metrics in the simplest of terms to any audience
- Abides by and demonstrates the company Mission – Vision – Values through both behavior and job performance on a day-to-day basis.
- Convey a strong professional image, exhibit interest and positive attitude toward all assigned work.
- Adheres to and participates in Company’s mandatory HIPAA privacy program / practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs / practices.
- Reviews and adheres to all company policies, procedures, and the Employee Handbook.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 90% of the time.
- Occasionally move about the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery (i.e., a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer).
- Frequently communicates via phone and email. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Occasionally lift items weighing up to 10 pounds.