Posted On: 12-04-2019
Position Title: WFM Analyst II/Scheduler
Job Locations: Multiple – see below
Apply Online: https://careers.antheminc.com/jobs/workforce-management-analyst-ii-scheduler-multiple-locations-ps29177-46460
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
WFM Analyst II/Scheduler
Hours: Must be available to work between 8am-8pm EST, Monday-Friday
Location: You must be able to work from one of these office locations
- 2015 Staples Mill Rd., Richmond , VA 23230
- 3350 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA 30326
- 700 Broadway, Denver, Colorado 80273
- 233 S. Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60606
- 1831 Chestnut Street, St. Louis, MO 63103
- 5800 Northampton Blvd., Norfolk, VA 23502
- 602 S. Jefferson Street, Roanoke, VA 24011
** this is an in-office ONLY position, no work-from-home offered **
Responsible for performing both real-time analysis and scheduling functions as determined by current business need.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Gathers data and structures reporting to service business needs.
- Completes full root-cause analysis on inventory issues and develops action plan.
- Creates and implements inventory reduction plans.
- Identifies and communicates issues or unusual trends in inventory.
- Manages resources based on inventory need; updates schedules.
- Designs and manages an efficient staff scheduling system for short-term future needs which includes the development of shift requirements and paid time off (PTO) planning.
- Determines how to best distribute the staff to meet projected work volumes.
- Utilizes shift schedule templates to determine shifts.
- Creates shift schedules in WFM system.
- Develops a set of priority rules that will govern how shifts are assigned.
- Establish a set of scheduling resources and monitoring systems to manage schedule administration, communication and to track performance.
- Performs real-time analysis duties to ensure service levels are met.
- Monitors call volume demand in real time and flexes workforce accordingly.
- Ensures that the best possible call center service levels are achieved to maximize utilization.
- Monitors call volume and average speed of answer (ASA) in real time & adjusts schedules to ensure consistent service is maintained.
- Analyzes historical patterns to determine nature, variance, and seasonality of call arrival patterns.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics or a related field and at least 2 years call center operations background
- At least 2 years of Real-Time Management experience in a centralized call center environment or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Operational Workforce Management experience, at least 2 years of Forecasting Analyst experience in a centralized call center environment;
- Requires understanding of IVR and CTI functionality, operational knowledge of ACD
- Verbal and written communication skills, analytical skills and statistical background, ability to write report, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- PC proficient and in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran