Posted On: 6-26-2014
Position Title: WFM Analyst – Real Time (83182VMJ)
Job Location: St. Louis, MO or Atlanta, GA
Employer: WellPoint, Inc
Benefits: WellPoint’s Benefits
Must be flexible to work between the hours of 8:00 AM – 12:30 AM EST Monday – Saturday. You may be required to work holidays and be flexible to accommodate business need.
As a Workforce Management Analyst you will monitor call volume demand in real time and flexes workforce accordingly. Ensure that the best possible call center service levels are achieved to maximize utilization. Monitor call volume and
average speed of answer (ASA) in real time & adjust schedules to ensure consistent service is maintained.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
– Monitors and reacts to fluctuations in call volume as they occur in order to restore service levels as quickly as possible.
– Schedules activities around forecasted call patterns.
– Schedules off-phone activities when call volume projections are down.
– Manages and adjusts call routing when unusual call patterns exist in order to ensure service levels are met.
– Updates schedules to ensure WFM system is able to provide statistical staffing requirements based upon current staffing availability.
– Updates schedules to account for breaks, paid time off, tardiness, etc.
– Requires a H.S. diploma
– 2 years call center operations experience preferred; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
– Real-time management experience in a centralized call center environment is preferred.
– Committed to learn new systems and processes
– Must be a reliable and professional individual
– Must be able to work in an open environment, monitor calls and stayed focused
– Schedule flexibility is required
WellPoint is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2013 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company please visit us at www.wellpoint.com/careers. EOE.M/F/Disability/Veteran