Posted On: 03-11-2020
Position Title: Workforce Analyst
Job Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Apply Online: https://jobs.thomsonreuters.com/ShowJob/Id/416401/Workforce-Analyst/
The Workforce Analyst is responsible for forecasting call volume and creating work schedules that efficiently and effectively utilize department resources to meet the department’s response time goals.
Lead all workforce management (forecasting and scheduling) activities to meet needs of internal and external customers. These duties include, but are not limited to:
- Create call volume forecasts
- Create monthly shift schedules
- Create weekend shift schedules
- Generate and assign shifts in WFM software
- Add shift preferences and project time to schedule in WFM software
- Review finalized schedules to ensure proper staffing open to close
- Collaborate with Real Time Analysts on effectiveness of schedules
- Evaluate time off requests
- Maintain accurate employee records in WFM software
- Communicate scheduling information to the staff
- Collaborate with Team Leaders, Product Leaders, and Managers
- Conduct staff training on scheduling process and use of tools (e.g. Calabrio)
- Develop and maintain thorough understanding of contact center applications
- Communicate with other departments related to resource share agreements
- Encourage new ideas, champion innovation, and drive efficiency
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Research and implement new call center technology as needed
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, with emphasis on forecasting
- Knowledge of contact center terminology (e.g. ACD, AHT, ACW, etc.), processes, and technology
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, adapt to changing priorities, and meet deadlines
- Knowledge and proven ability to utilize WFM software applications (scheduling, reporting)
- Proficient use of PC software applications (Excel, Outlook, and Word)
- Minimum of two years’ experience in performing WFM functions in a multi-channel/multi-skilled environment with at least 200 employees
- 4-year degree in statistics, computer science, or management information systems (or other 4-year degree with relevant contact center experience)
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance – and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.