Posted On: 09-09-2019
Position Title: Workforce Analyst II
Job Location: New York City Regional Office-95-25 Queens Blvd
Apply Online: https://jobs.centene.com/job/new-york/workforce-analyst-ii/17169/13021307#job-content
Company Name: Fidelis Care
Job Description Summary
Position Purpose: Assist with maximizing the effectiveness of scheduling, systems, performance metrics, data analysis, reporting and overall operational functions for all lines of business and all locations. Evaluate staffing adjustments and re skilling of agents as necessary to provide adequate phone coverage.
- Oversee and monitor real-time call activity at various call centers and make necessary staffing adjustments.
- Monitor agent productivity and provide feedback to management
- Develop and submit various reports, including detail forecasts, plans, schedules and performance, both in advance and in review.
- Identify, evaluate and report issues and differentiate between workflow, technical, external or staffing.
- Maintain tracking database, analyze trends and make recommendations to management
- Work directly with the department head on strategic planning and new business implementation and forecasting.
- Ensure team is aware of any upcoming changes and provide insight on the day-to-day functions
- Develop policies and procedures for the workforce management unit.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
3+ years of workforce management preferably related to Call Centers.
IEX experience is a large bonus.
Proficiency with all MS Office applications.