Posted On: 1-31-2022
Position Title: Workforce Analyst
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI
Apply Online: https://careers.wecenergygroup.com/job-invite/742/
Contact information: Renette Stiers, Renette.Stiers@wecenergygroup.com
WEC Business Services LLC, a subsidiary of WEC Energy Group, is seeking a Workforce Analyst in our Milwaukee, Wisconsin location.
Will primarily be responsible for planning, allocating and making decisions on the assignment of all Customer Care Center staff resources (>400 individuals) in Customer Service. This includes: forecasting volumes and workloads; analyze data and make recommendations/real-time decisions to improve the workforce allocation in order to optimize capacity and increase customer satisfaction.
Manage allocation of staff/other resources
• Forecast disconnect/reconnect and other field operation volumes that may impact care center operations
• Create/modify work schedules that efficiently meet projected resource requirements and service level objectives, follow contractual scheduling requirements, address quality of life concerns, achieve budget objectives.
• Work with safety/training staff and work groups to develop training schedules that ensure critical training needs are met while achieving operational/service level objectives.
• Develop/administer vacation schedules that support vacation needs while ensuring that operational/service level objectives are not compromised.
• Work with Union Stewards on resource management questions/issues, solicit input on changes/implementation issues on resource management processes, resolve concerns at the lowest level.
• Forecast supplemental staffing needs e.g., seasonal employees.
Real Time Resource Management
• Develop/implement real time management procedures that maximize all dedicated/supplemental resources.
• Make real time evaluations/projections of daily work load volumes. On a daily and continuous basis, update work load projections, and calibrate closely with all Care Center Team Leaders
• Work closely with Team Leaders on personnel issues related to performance, safety adherence. Provide supporting information, observations, reports to diagnose/improve personnel performance.
• Support budget development through solicitation of inputs, projection of resource needs, presentation of budget requirements.
• On an as-needed and monthly basis, update budget status.
• Evaluate performance to budget requirements; identify differences to planned budget/potential causes.
• Monthly performance reports.
• Performance Management reports.
• Other reports as determined.
• Establish career plan with the Operations Manager that will enhance acumen of the Resource Planner consistent with industry trends.
• Actively pursue knowledge in the utility industry, ensure up-to-date best practices are learned.
Minimum Experience Required
• 3 years experience with data analysis, resource allocation, planning/scheduling and budgeting
• Experience/advanced knowledge using Workforce Management software, MS Office, SharePoint
End Date: 02/16/2022
We reserve the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Learn more at Careers
WEC Energy Group and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Milwaukee, WI, US, 53203
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee