Posted On: 01-30-2023
Position Title: Workforce Analyst
Job Location: Remote (NJ)
Apply Online: https://holmanautogroup.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/HolmanEnterprisesCareers/job/Remote-NJ-US/Manager—Call-Center-Operations_R0041010?shared_id=5e9fa8a2-6061-44c6-b22c-e5e2159f0ec8
Holman is a global automotive leader that serves both commercial and consumer clients The Holman Way by always doing the right thing for our people, our customers, and the community since 1924. The Holman story began nearly a century ago as a single Ford dealership in New Jersey. Today, Holman, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is one of the largest family-owned automotive service organizations in North America with more than 6,500 employees across North America, the UK, and Germany.
Holman delivers a unique range of automotive-centric services including industry-leading fleet management and leasing; vehicle fabrication and upfitting; component manufacturing and productivity solutions; powertrain distribution and logistics services; commercial and personal insurance and risk management; and retail automotive sales as one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the United States. Guided by its deeply rooted core values and principles, Holman is continuously Driving What’s Right.
What will you do?
- Promotes outstanding customer service, facilitates workflow, monitors productivity, and ensures staff compliance with policies and procedures.
- Develops and evolves call center forecasting to position staffing with customer volumes.
- Coordinates and supervises day-to-day workflow in the Command Center, including real-time support of the entire call center team.
- Maintains a calendar of internal events, holidays and new customer implementations for proactive staffing alignment.
- Promotes positive culture and ensures that the staff receives proper training to demonstrate abilities to meet client expectations and ARI standards.
- Monitors Call Center activity to ensure that KPI and production standards are met and maintained.
- Provides coaching to team members for improved performance.
- Creates and implements strategic plans for improved team performance.
- Maintains daily, weekly and monthly reporting of team activity.
- Addresses performance issues as needed.
- Prioritizes work and delegates tasks to ensure proper coverage of functions.
- Oversees and assists in resolving escalated operational and customer service issues.
- Forwards staff suggestions for improvement to other members of the Fleet Management team.
- Promotes teamwork and the cross training of employees.
- Develops and motivates of staff, and ensures that they have the necessary resources to do their job.
- Continually looks for ways to improve the performance of the Call Center by identifying and implementing work efficiencies through process improvement techniques.
- Ensures appropriate escalation of customer service, operational and/or employee problems.
- Monitors attendance of subordinates and ensures accuracy of hours worked.
- Displays expert knowledge in fleet management services.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 5 + years of Call Center Management experience required 200 + seat call center. Multiple location management experience.
- Experience with developing and managing operational budgetary requirements.
- Thorough understanding of Call Center Technologies CTI, IVR, ACD and customer tracking systems.
- Workforce management experience strongly preferred.
The compensation for this role is upto $120,000 annually, depending on experience.
At Holman, we exist to provide rewarding careers and better lives for employees and their families. We hire, train, empower, and reward exceptional people. Our journey is guided by our desire to get it right every time and the acknowledgement that we have an opportunity to be better. To be better, we have to do better, and to do better we must know better. That’s why we are listening, open to learning new things – about ourselves and each other. We will never stop striving for improved diversity, equity, and inclusion because we are successful together when we feel trusted and supported. It’s The Holman Way.
Holman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.