Posted On: 06-09-2021
Position Title: Workforce Consultant
Job Location: Joliet, IL
Apply Online: www.firstmidwest.com
First Midwest, with assets over $20 billion, is the premier relationship-based banking franchise in the dynamic Chicagoland banking market. As one of the Chicago metropolitan area’s largest independent bank holding companies, First Midwest provides the full range of commercial, retail banking, and wealth management services through some 120+ offices located in communities in metropolitan Chicago, Northwest Indiana, Central and Western Illinois, Eastern Iowa, and Southeast Wisconsin.
This position will ensure optimal management of personnel for multiple departments through proactive monitoring of service levels, contact volumes, staff scheduling and complements, trending and forecasting via the utilization of a workforce management system. The individual will coordinate with Department Managers for appropriate expectations of service levels, establishing standards and developing and implementing new programs to improve workforce management. Designs, creates, and improves strategies to maximize organizational effectiveness while minimizing cost. Individual will apply job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of tasks. Will work on assignments that are varied in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
- Workforce Management or equivalent experience
- 2 years of operational experience in at least two of these disciplines: forecasting, capacity modeling, scheduling
- 3-5 years call center experience
- Thorough knowledge of contact center management and staff planning
- Ability to drive continuous improvements
- Demonstrated skills in change management
- Ability to think analytically, conceptually, and strategically
- Ability to problem solve effectively and efficiently
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills
- Ability to orchestrate change
- Ability to act decisively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Advanced knowledge of Call Center Telephony
- Advanced knowledge of Verint Workforce Management software
- Position may require the need to travel to other branch or meeting locations
- Responsible for the daily operation and management of the forecasting, modeling and scheduling system.
- Champions, coaches, and encourages call center colleagues at all levels who utilize and rely on the WFM system.
- Provides reports, analysis and recommendations to support executive decision makers, such as “What If” analysis.
- Interface with Information Systems team on systems support and maintenance upgrades, while also addressing technical issues impacting service delivery for branch colleagues.
- Interface with internal departments as it relates to data extracts and data gathering.
- Maintains conditional information and system parameters to ensure accurate forecasting.
- Delivers formal training and support to call center colleagues across related areas and appropriate colleagues on the scheduling system.
- Serves as WFM subject matter expert.
- Works with call center management to create, implement, and maintain a capacity plan to ensure consistent and acceptable service levels.
- Oversee and monitor intraday activity to establish and implement steps for service level recovery when performance measures fall below goal.
- Compile, analyze and present call center key performance indicators to Executive Management when needed.
- Create analytical reports as needed in support of business operational initiatives.
- Provide administrative support during mergers and acquisitions.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested
- Required to establish and sustain a remote internet network at Bank standards. In the event of remote network failure, employee is required to be on site at their assigned First Midwest Bank location or approved secondary location within 24 hours.
- Professional remote work environment must be maintained.
- Remote work eligibility is contingent on meeting department standards.
- Flexible to work within Customer Care hours of operations.
- Required in person attendance to onsite meetings and training.
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary. FMB reserves the right to remove the privilege of remote or work at home status based on business needs at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here and Supplement here.
First Midwest Bank